Controversial one. Xbox does nothing about people telling others to ****.

Discus and support Controversial one. Xbox does nothing about people telling others to ****. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I've hopped onto the xbox with a couple of my mates, to play a game that I like. A user joins and starts telling me to ****. He's done this most... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mason bagshaw, Jan 25, 2025.

  1. Controversial one. Xbox does nothing about people telling others to ****.


    So I've hopped onto the xbox with a couple of my mates, to play a game that I like. A user joins and starts telling me to ****. He's done this most days over xbox parties. Every time, I have reported said user, to no avail. I get kicked from the party, due to his harassing of my mates, so I respond with a message stating that he is a hypocrite, and doesn't care about others. Immediately I get a ban for two days. How is this fair. I have been dealing with suicidal thoughts and xbox enforcement is pushing me to the very edge.

    :)
     
    mason bagshaw, Jan 25, 2025
    #1
  2. An Old Freak Win User

    Banned for nothing, without warining.

    How to I contact the enforcment team? Did you not read or see my post? There was nothing controversial about it.
    Smwutches already provided a link to the enforcement site above.

    Just because you do not believe there may be something controversial about this, does not mean that others feel the same way.
  3. voteDC Win User

    What has Happened to your Gamerscore on Xbox.com Homepage?

    [quote user="CloudStrife 900"]It paints a picture that can tell you loads about gamers in general.[/quote]All it tells you is that they've got gamerscore. It tells you nothing other than that.

    Now achievements can tell you something about a gamer but the number attached to it really does mean nothing.
  4. Become Ash Win User

    Fallout 1st - Is Bethesda asking too much?

    This is definitely a long one. Since the release of 76 it has been nothing but controversial thing after controversial thing. Now they do this and quite frankly it's not okay and is a quick cash grab.

    https://youtu.be/dFiNh1OU3K4

    Then apparently it doesn't work right. Watch the vid from yongyea about it.
  5. ManWithNoName47 Win User

    Banned for nothing, without warining.

    How to I contact the enforcment team? Did you not read or see my post? There was nothing controversial about it.

    Smwutches already provided a link to the enforcement site above.

    Just because you do not believe there may be something controversial about this, does not mean that others feel the same way.
    Do you both honestly believe that me posting a picture, should cost me thousands of dollars of losses? I didn't realize I was doing something wrong.
  6. Admiral Scatman Win User

    Gamertag kiboshed after 4 long years of uncontroversial (and quite frankly appreciated) use

    Urbandictionary is in no way a valid source for defining the english language. The fact that you would post something like that as a valid response boggles my mind.

    there is nothing sexual, profane or controversial about my gamertag. It is IN FULL Accordance with xbox live policy and the terms/conditions. dont engage in denial people.
Thema:

Controversial one. Xbox does nothing about people telling others to ****.

Loading...
  1. Controversial one. Xbox does nothing about people telling others to ****. - Similar Threads - Controversial does nothing

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  8. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  9. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]