controlling freeview

Discus and support controlling freeview in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just brought the xbox one and have connected up to tv and humax freeview hd recorder box. It can turn the volume up/down on my surround sound... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Famouselainy, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Famouselainy
    Famouselainy Guest

controlling freeview

I have just brought the xbox one and have connected up to tv and humax freeview hd recorder box. It can turn the volume up/down on my surround sound system ok by voice. But can I control the humax box ? Change channels ?

:)

Famouselainy, Jan 7, 2014
  2. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest
    Xbox one TV help

You will probably need a freeview box. I'm not really sure how that all works because we don't have freeview in the United States. Assuming freeview boxes connect via HDMI, then you can use it on Xbox One. Otherwise you will need a freeview box and the Xbox
    One Digital TV Tuner.

An Xbox Dude, Jan 7, 2014
  3. EvilBoris GX
    EvilBoris GX Guest
    If your TV has in-built Freeview, can you still use Live TV on your Xbox One, and how?

If you wish to run Freeview through your Xbox One, the solution is to buy an external Freeview tuner.

EvilBoris GX, Jan 7, 2014
  4. controlling freeview

The best thing you can really do is connect it through the HDMI passthrough and try. Some people have been complaining about compatibility whereas others haven't had any trouble.

-

Also, in future you should leave your font size as standard. This post was not easy to read.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Dynamic Sausage Win User

controlling freeview

The best thing you can really do is connect it through the HDMI passthrough and try. Some people have been complaining about compatibility whereas others haven't had any trouble.

-

Also, in future you should leave your font size as standard. This post was not easy to read.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

Xbox one TV help

You will probably need a freeview box. I'm not really sure how that all works because we don't have freeview in the United States. Assuming freeview boxes connect via HDMI, then you can use it on Xbox One. Otherwise you will need a freeview box and the Xbox
    One Digital TV Tuner.
  7. Bruno Hslaww Win User

xbox one and freeview

Does your Freeview have a hdmi lead going directly to your TV? IF so yes. If the HDMI goes from the 360 to the Freeview NO.

If the Freeview connects to the TV via say scart you are out of luck OK.
  8. EvilBoris GX Win User

If your TV has in-built Freeview, can you still use Live TV on your Xbox One, and how?

If you wish to run Freeview through your Xbox One, the solution is to buy an external Freeview tuner.
  9. toonarmy206 Win User

TV: Freeview HD?

No you will need a Freeview box that has a HDMI port on it, built in Freeview from TV won't work.
Thema:

controlling freeview

1. controlling freeview - Similar Threads - controlling freeview

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  7. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  8. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  9. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  10. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631