controlling freeview

Discus and support controlling freeview in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just brought the xbox one and have connected up to tv and humax freeview hd recorder box. It can turn the volume up/down on my surround sound... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Famouselainy, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Famouselainy
    Famouselainy Guest

controlling freeview

I have just brought the xbox one and have connected up to tv and humax freeview hd recorder box. It can turn the volume up/down on my surround sound system ok by voice. But can I control the humax box ? Change channels ?

:)

Famouselainy, Jan 7, 2014
  2. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest
    Xbox one TV help

You will probably need a freeview box. I'm not really sure how that all works because we don't have freeview in the United States. Assuming freeview boxes connect via HDMI, then you can use it on Xbox One. Otherwise you will need a freeview box and the Xbox
    One Digital TV Tuner.

An Xbox Dude, Jan 7, 2014
  3. EvilBoris GX
    EvilBoris GX Guest
    If your TV has in-built Freeview, can you still use Live TV on your Xbox One, and how?

If you wish to run Freeview through your Xbox One, the solution is to buy an external Freeview tuner.

EvilBoris GX, Jan 7, 2014
  4. controlling freeview

The best thing you can really do is connect it through the HDMI passthrough and try. Some people have been complaining about compatibility whereas others haven't had any trouble.

-

Also, in future you should leave your font size as standard. This post was not easy to read.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Dynamic Sausage Win User

controlling freeview

The best thing you can really do is connect it through the HDMI passthrough and try. Some people have been complaining about compatibility whereas others haven't had any trouble.

-

Also, in future you should leave your font size as standard. This post was not easy to read.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

Xbox one TV help

You will probably need a freeview box. I'm not really sure how that all works because we don't have freeview in the United States. Assuming freeview boxes connect via HDMI, then you can use it on Xbox One. Otherwise you will need a freeview box and the Xbox
    One Digital TV Tuner.
  7. Bruno Hslaww Win User

xbox one and freeview

Does your Freeview have a hdmi lead going directly to your TV? IF so yes. If the HDMI goes from the 360 to the Freeview NO.

If the Freeview connects to the TV via say scart you are out of luck OK.
  8. EvilBoris GX Win User

If your TV has in-built Freeview, can you still use Live TV on your Xbox One, and how?

If you wish to run Freeview through your Xbox One, the solution is to buy an external Freeview tuner.
  9. toonarmy206 Win User

TV: Freeview HD?

No you will need a Freeview box that has a HDMI port on it, built in Freeview from TV won't work.
Thema:

controlling freeview

1. controlling freeview - Similar Threads - controlling freeview

2. My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...: Is this fixable? The remote is still under warranty until 2025 e47b0853-a9a3-4aaa-9320-9f88a4592785
  3. Xbox controller wont show up on bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont show up on bluetooth: My xbox elite model 1 controller wont even show up on bluetooth. It has new batteries its literally against next to bluetooth adapter, i tried reseting controller and pc many times and it just...
  4. Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables: my controller isn't turning on no matter what i do with it... tried new batteries and tried all USB-C cables in the house and the button wont even flash. i've only had the controller for about a...
  5. Controller works in Bluetooth but doesn't with cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller works in Bluetooth but doesn't with cable: Hello, it's been multiple days i've tried to connect my controller (Dualshock 4) to my laptop through USB but my PC charges the controller yet doesn't recognize it The problem doesn't come from...
  6. Parental controls plz help me...

in XboX Insiders
    Parental controls plz help me...: Parental controls plz help Hi xbox parental controls is screwing me over so out of spite my dad put it on so I have to create a new account now but don't want to I love my current account does...
  7. Why does my controller blink twice and then shut off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller blink twice and then shut off?: For the past several hours, my controller has been flashing twice, and then powering itself off—only to do it again a few seconds later. This problem started earlier when the batteries in my...
  8. Controller issues blinking mid game

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues blinking mid game: My controller keeping blinking for a second every few minutes disconnecting then reconnecting I’ve tried everything don’t know what to do did it with other controllers aswell just randomly started...
  9. My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I: My right stick drifts up and down in all games. Left stick and d pad are touchy and jump multiple spaces on a single tap. I’ve changed controllers and the issues follow. I looked at forum and see...
  10. My Xbox Series controller shuts off when I squeeze it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller shuts off when I squeeze it.: I ordered my console via Amazon back in January, and I've noticed this issue since I got it. It replaced an early model Xbox One with the older controllers, which I never had an issue with. It's...