Controller's right stick more sensitive since 2208 Alpha skip ahead build, anyone else??

Discus and support Controller's right stick more sensitive since 2208 Alpha skip ahead build, anyone else?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, so it seems the right stick got more sensitive so the dead zone is broken, for me PUBG and Cyberpunk are showing this behavior, aim going up in my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lephilou, Feb 15, 2022.

1. /u/lephilou
    /u/lephilou Guest

Controller's right stick more sensitive since 2208 Alpha skip ahead build, anyone else??

Hi, so it seems the right stick got more sensitive so the dead zone is broken, for me PUBG and Cyberpunk are showing this behavior, aim going up in my case...

submitted by /u/lephilou
    [link] [comments]

/u/lephilou, Feb 15, 2022
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. MetalNutz Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I've been in since the beginning so I'm right where I wanna be. Alpha skip ahead.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

up untill recently mine was making the swoosh sound. Since some of the latest Alpha Skip Ahead builds it has stopped. Is your console pre-owned at all?
Thema:

1. Controller's right stick more sensitive since 2208 Alpha skip ahead build, anyone else?? - Similar Threads - Controller's right stick

2. My controller right stick want work unless I switch the sticks in the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller right stick want work unless I switch the sticks in the controller...: It's definitely not the controller it's some how in the Xbox it's self. My controller works fine on my other Xbox. bbebe389-ddb7-4a95-a507-7f91f9d76975
  3. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  4. my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...: my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is something with the software of the controller 184f5882-1fdd-415c-98f5-b068172004fe
  5. Elite Controller 2 Core - Right stick doesn't hold firmly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Core - Right stick doesn't hold firmly: Hi! I've just received my new sealed Elite Controller 2 Core and noticed the following defect: The right stick base is not magnetic at all. Left stick is holding okay, but the right one can be...
  6. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click: Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my...
  7. Xbox X wireless controller Right Joy Stick Not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X wireless controller Right Joy Stick Not working: I have a Xbox X that I purchased about 3-4 months ago. Everything was working just fine previously. However, I went to play COD today and noticed the right joystick not working at all. I went to...
  8. My controller's right stick gradually drifts downwards and I'm wondering if this can be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller's right stick gradually drifts downwards and I'm wondering if this can be...: My controller's right stick gradually drifts downwards but when i move it is normal so I'm wondering if this can be fixed easily b6d134a8-a0cc-41b6-80d0-530f33642490
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...: Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is being spammed making the controller unusable, has anyone else had this issue or know what to do?...
  10. Controller right stick in menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller right stick in menu: Hey, my right stick stopped working, everything is ok in games, but in the menu it doesn’t work at all. In the accessories it shows that it works, and when changing the sticks from left to right -...