Controllers not working on Xbox one s

Discus and support Controllers not working on Xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have this problem with my Xbox one s where my standard controllers will randomly disconnect from my Xbox. The Xbox button will blink on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jonah Hopkins, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Controllers not working on Xbox one s

I have this problem with my Xbox one s where my standard controllers will randomly disconnect from my Xbox. The Xbox button will blink on the controller and be momentarily disconnected. I’ve updated all the firmware and I’ve even tried different controllers, but the same thing keeps happening. Alternatively the controllers work just fine when plugged in, but the other night I had my controllers plugged in and I turned off my Xbox and it made the turn on turn off sound several times with a black screen until it turned on completely. I could not turn off my Xbox while my controllers were plugged in because they stayed on when I turned it off. So, I unplugged them and then they wouldn’t work on my Xbox at all, unless they were plugged in.

:)

Jonah Hopkins, Dec 5, 2022
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  3. WPAK Win User

Controle de Xbox one s funciona no fat?

Hi,

as far as I know any Xbox One controller will work on any Xbox One (or Series S|X) consoles.

So a controller that came with a Xbox One S, should work fine with a regular Xbox One.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
  5. Luciano Di Mase Win User

Xbox One and Xbox One S Controllers

Yes, the Xbox One controllers will work on the Xbox One S.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Microsoft should improve their Xbox One Controllers via quality

My controller ever Works Very Well, and I used the Xbox One X Controller and of Xbox One S Controller too
Thema:

Controllers not working on Xbox one s

1. Controllers not working on Xbox one s - Similar Threads - Controllers working

2. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  3. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  4. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  5. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  6. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  7. xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work: Xbox controller died mid game, usually I can plug it in with usb cable and it continues to work fine. Plugged it in this time and the A, X, B, Y buttons will not work but all other buttons and...
  8. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  9. Elite Controller Paddles stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Paddles stop working: On my Elite Xbox controller the paddles have randomly stopped working. They used to work just fine no issues but all of a sudden the A stopped working and then all of them stopped. I’ve turned off...
  10. Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.: I've drove myself crazy for hours, trying to figure out the issue. (In the past it was so easy, I'd power on the controller, the drivers automatically updated, and nothing else was needed) Now...