Controllers like elite, battle beaver, and scuff that have paddles

Discus and support Controllers like elite, battle beaver, and scuff that have paddles in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With a lot of games allowing players to make a custom controller layout, can we finally get the paddles considered as their own buttons instead of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dhunt3r22, Nov 1, 2022.

1. /u/Dhunt3r22
    /u/Dhunt3r22 Guest

With a lot of games allowing players to make a custom controller layout, can we finally get the paddles considered as their own buttons instead of binding them to another button on the controller? I hope this is where we should post ideas.

submitted by /u/Dhunt3r22
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dhunt3r22, Nov 1, 2022
  2. PICK 34 Win User

Scuff pads

I recently bought my wife a battle beaver customs xbox one controller. It's pretty sweet. Instead of paddles like scuff there are buttons on the back and the sticks are 360 tension which is a lot better than the loose xbox one sticks. Also the triggers are
    set to where they are basically buttons to where you barely have to press them.
  3. Anhur_XB Win User

Controllers - Elite, Scuff or Razor? - updated 3rd June

Elite controllers have poor build quality and terrible sticks (65g), your grips will start to peel off by three months and for me it died of stick drift before the first year was even up.

My second Elite hasn't died yet but the grips are gone, also don't use it as much because of how mushy the heavy sticks feel.

Scuffs have been known for breaking frequently even back on the 360

never tried the Razor controller.

Imo you'd be better off going to Battle Beaver Customs and having them replace both your analog sticks with 110g models.

They do up to 6 back buttons (paddles) as well.
  4. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Looking for a new Controller

I like the elite, or elite 2.0. I know that battle beaver customs make their triggers feel like mouse clicks.
  5. enaKnalyD Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 RB Stopped Functionally

I hear the RB is the main issue with Elite Series 2. For €180 I'll pass.
    The bumpers have always been the main issue on each and every controller released and they haven’t done anything to improve it. Do you use any off-brand controllers like Scuf or Battle Beaver?
  6. Connah95 Win User

xbox "elite controller" like brands? - help finding product.

Its kinda hard to answer as a lot vary in price and ability , like brands like Scuf allow you to customise the controller and has flappy paddles but Scuff as far as I'm aware don't have a set price , I guess the more you customise you more your going to
    end up paying that might be more than the Xbox One Elite from Microsoft
Thema:

1. Controllers like elite, battle beaver, and scuff that have paddles - Similar Threads - Controllers elite battle

2. Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10: Is there any way to configure an Xbox elite controller on Windows 10? The Xbox accessories app no longer works and tells me I need to update my Windows OS. My computer isn't eligible for an...
  3. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  4. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  7. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  8. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  9. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  10. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...