Controllers are keep disconnecting after 3 times repaired

Discus and support Controllers are keep disconnecting after 3 times repaired in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I really need help I dont know what do to, it is seriously annoying. My controllers are keep disconnecting over and over. I tried with 3 diffrent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KayraH1, Dec 4, 2022.

1. KayraH1
    KayraH1 Guest

Hi, I really need help I dont know what do to, it is seriously annoying. My controllers are keep disconnecting over and over. I tried with 3 diffrent new controller, another TV, in another room, I also changed my WiFi router to 2,4Ghz. I mean I have tried everything but it is still keep disconnecting. I sent my XBOX(Series X) for 3 times repair. I called customer services, and I told them that the XBOX they said they fixed was still problematic but it didn’t help.

Sometimes even plugging in a USB cable doesn’t work

:)

KayraH1, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps. To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Controller Keeps Disconnecting

Hey there RenegadeEel891.

Have you had a chance to run through our
    Controller Disconnect Troubleshooter
    ? If not, please make sure to give all the steps there a try. Keep in mind if another controller isn't working after running through all of those steps, a console repair is going to be your best option to get this cleared
    up.

Please keep us updated with how it goes :)
  4. Elliottos Win User

After the September update, controller is disconnecting all the time!

Sent my console off to be 'fixed' 3 weeks ago, upon receiving the 'repair' the controllers still disconnect. I've turned off every device in the home and my mobile and they still both disconnect every few minutes so it can't be interference. Spoke with Microsoft
    and sending it in yet again to be 'repaired'. I hope it's fixed this time otherwise I'll have to go down the route of trading for a ps4 as it's unplayable at the moment. Shame because I'm looking forward to Halo 5 etc. this problem really does need to be sorted
    it's a bit ridiculous having to send a supposedly repaired console back a week after it's been 'fixed'.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Controller randomly disconnect / re-connect

Hey there, TurokhanUK! The only way to get your random disconnects resolved is to get your controller repaired if you have done all the troubleshooting on our

Controller support page
    . If that doesn't work, you will need to get your console repaired. To help save you some time, if you are able to test your controller on another console for a day to find out if it happens there, that will help you determine if
    it's the controller or your console causing the issue.

Let us know if you are still experiencing this after getting both of those replaced!
  6. Nixher Win User

Xbox one controller disconnecting issue

Hello

Yes it true we have them repaired due to controllers go bad. At times after updates the software can cause issues and if unable to update properly and that , then they will need a repair. I have two controllers that don't work with my headsets and a third
    does. It all happened after an update. They are older controllers though. The warranty on controllers is 90 days. If your controller is still not functioning after all the troubleshooting then I recommend a repair.

Also I would like you try these three controllers on a friend or family console if they connect it could be your console that needs the repair.

When did you opt out of the preview program? It takes about a week to fully be out.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
    From someone within Microsoft themselves, software updates are known to cause controller disconnection issues that can only be repaired by paying Microsoft to repair it. Wow. Great customer support there guys.
Thema:

1. Controllers are keep disconnecting after 3 times repaired - Similar Threads - Controllers are keep

2. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  3. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  4. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  5. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  6. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  7. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  8. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  9. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332
  10. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...