Controllers and external hardrive
Discus and support Controllers and external hardrive in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So yesterday I went to play a game that is located on my external hardrive and when I tried to open it, I was getting an error (Don't remember what it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cope J, Jan 9, 2023.
Thema:
Controllers and external hardrive
Loading...
-
Controllers and external hardrive - Similar Threads - Controllers external hardrive
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
The newest XBOX app update from May 21st doesn't support external controllers on hanhelds...
in XboX InsidersThe newest XBOX app update from May 21st doesn't support external controllers on hanhelds...: The windows/xbox native games running under XBOX app do not support external controllers anymore. I am using GameSir Nova connected via usb dongle in XInput mode. Before the update everything was... -
controllers and external hard drive disconnects
in XboX Insiderscontrollers and external hard drive disconnects: both the controller and external hard drive and disconnects like crazy anyone else have these issue's with this submitted by /u/Feared_Havok [link] [comments] -
Xbox Series X is disconnecting both external hard drive and my controller.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X is disconnecting both external hard drive and my controller.: The external hard drive isn't optimized for the series X. But this issue still occurs even when playing a game installed on the internal storage? 5f228a80-1247-4ae8-8eb9-aaf53bc22b40 -
Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in
in XBoX on ConsolesWireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in: Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in. I have been having problems with my Xbox one wireless controller and the external hard drive. I have... -
I have an external hard drive and my controller works just fine before I plug it in but...
in XBoX on ConsolesI have an external hard drive and my controller works just fine before I plug it in but...: I have an external hard drive and my controller works just fine before I plug it in but when I plug it in it doesn’t respond 96e95607-8ada-488d-9124-24aa28ace94d -
External drive disconnecting controller
in XBoX on ConsolesExternal drive disconnecting controller: Why does my 4tb external drive keep disconnecting my controllers no matter what I do. I've reset multiple times, tried formatting the drive using xbox app to controller, and even have tried to...