Controller Xbox360 / PC / Windows 10 - Issues

Discus and support Controller Xbox360 / PC / Windows 10 - Issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i can't use xbox 360 control in game pass ultimate games on windows 10 pc. don't microsoft games support the control created by microsoft? I have three... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sidney N Paula, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Controller Xbox360 / PC / Windows 10 - Issues

:)

Sidney N Paula, Oct 6, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Verry good that you found a solution and share it with us :) So in the future
    I can use my 360 Controller and don't have to switch.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

I know these have connecters that you can plug into them that make them into wired ones maybe this is a possibility for you to try.
    Unlike the Xbone One controllers, 360 wireless controllers are always wireless, they can't be made wired with a charging cable.
  4. Sidney N Paula Win User

I found the solution by installing a third party program. I installed xoutput, configured the control and started it. It was the only solution to the problem.

Tthank you
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Are you getting some sort of error message when you try and use the controller?

Is it a wired or wireless controller?

I personally use a 360 wired controller and have played Gears 4, State of Decay 2 with no problems with it within the last week.

If you are using a wireless one I know these have connecters that you can plug into them that make them into wired ones maybe this is a possibility for you to try.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Sidney N Paula,

sorry to hear. First of all the 360 controller only works with USB-cable on Windows 10 computer. For the wireless mode you need a

speciall wireless adapter and a extra driver
    . And second as far as I know, sorry some XBOX ONE GAMES do not recognize the 360 Controller.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Controller Xbox360 / PC / Windows 10 - Issues - Similar Threads - Controller Xbox360 Windows

2. XBOX360 controller adapter won't work after motherboard upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX360 controller adapter won't work after motherboard upgrade: Hi, yesterday I upgraded my rig (motherboard, CPU, RAM) and my XBOX wireless adapter doesn't work. When I boot the PC there is a green light on the adapter which turns off as soon as the...
  3. How do I erase parental control passcode in xbox360 if the previous owner did not erase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I erase parental control passcode in xbox360 if the previous owner did not erase...: How can I erase the family settings on an Xbox 360 such as parental guidance if the previous owner did not erase everything before selling it, I use the console to stream, I tried opening internet...
  4. Purchased a used xbox360 that was not reset, and it has parental controls enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a used xbox360 that was not reset, and it has parental controls enabled: So, as the title says. I purchased a used xbox360, and the previous owner did not remove the parental controls before selling it. With the Xbox One, I can use a USB to do a total reset of the...
  5. how to hook up xbox360 controller to laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to hook up xbox360 controller to laptop: how to hook up xbox360 controller to laptop 9de5f1f2-8511-4276-a5b7-788899960d7b
  6. xbox360 parenting control

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox360 parenting control: hello i bought already used xbox360 i can't play games with restrictions over 18 years (i'm much over 18) ka remove family control and password. f6d7b092-0d90-448f-a815-f767e4f0ce7f
  7. Control Microsoft Xbox360 cuando vibra se me apaga [Good afternoon Microsoft Xbox360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control Microsoft Xbox360 cuando vibra se me apaga [Good afternoon Microsoft Xbox360...: Buenas tardes, Tengo 3 controles que compré originales ellos, y siempre me pasa con cualquiera de los 3, que cuando vibra en algun encontronazo en el FIFA 20 se me apaga.. no puedo jugar mas...
  8. Controle com fio não conecta Xbox360[Wired Control Does Not Connect to Xbox360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle com fio não conecta Xbox360[Wired Control Does Not Connect to Xbox360]: Boa noite, tenho um controle com fio original, nunca deu problema, porém há alguns dias quando eu conecto o usb a luz do controle acende por 1 segundo e apaga, tiro o cabo, coloco denovo e a mesma...
  9. Second hand XBOX360 parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand XBOX360 parental control: Hello, i just bought a second hand XBOX360, but it seems previos owner installer parental control, and i can't remove it, since i can't contact him anymore. How can i fix it please ? i'm...
  10. Hi i need help reset parental control pasword xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i need help reset parental control pasword xbox360: Help need to reset parental pasword on my xbox360 E,i dont find the paper anymore where i wryte down the pasword,any sugestion or help? 3c38403a-2230-4b25-bc60-0d40df090e37