Controller xbox series

Discus and support Controller xbox series in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox controller turns itself off after being turned on, in menu there isnt option to turn off controller if you leave controller turned on. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JODOVALO, Dec 1, 2022.

1. JODOVALO
    JODOVALO Guest

Controller xbox series

Xbox controller turns itself off after being turned on, in menu there isnt option to turn off controller if you leave controller turned on. I have option low. energy turned on.

:)

JODOVALO, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  3. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  4. John P_14 Win User

Will any wireless controller work on a series s?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Xbox wireless controllers, including the latest Xbox Wireless Controllers included with the Xbox Series X and Series S consoles, are compatible with the Xbox Series S. In addition, some older Xbox One wireless controllers work with the Xbox Series S. As for third-party wireless controllers, the compatibility depends on the specific controller and whether it is designed to work with the Xbox wireless protocol. The Ant eSports controller you mentioned appears to be a third-party controller designed for PC gaming, and it may not be compatible with the Xbox Series S.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

6. Don8591 Win User

Xbox chat pad

I can't find one designed for series x controller. They are all for xbox one controller and don't fit series x controller properly.
Thema:

Controller xbox series

1. Controller xbox series - Similar Threads - Controller series

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  6. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  7. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  8. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  10. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...