controller xbox 360 Question

Discus and support controller xbox 360 Question in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; can you link 4 controller xbox 360 on pc ??? and play split screen ??? 2ae2badb-d386-4f0f-8e66-d5a36dd148a1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hamaidasari, Jun 4, 2021.

1. hamaidasari
    hamaidasari Guest

can you link 4 controller xbox 360 on pc ???

and play split screen ???

:)

hamaidasari, Jun 4, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

02060079853139 manette xbox 360 , non fonctionnelle ?[Translation-02060079853139 Xbox 360 controller, not functional?]

Hi Jean,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Is the controller an Xbox 360 controller. The Xbox one controllers will not work on an Xbox 360. Also, is the controller old, brand new?

Thanks,

Brad
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

control parental problem

If you have forgotten the parental control code on your xbox 360 and forgot the security question you can follow the directions in this link.

Parental control xbox 360
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Duda[Translation-doubt]

hi Axe,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on a 360 controller. Unfortunately, this will not work. However there is a way to

connect 360 controllers to a PC

Thanks,

Brad
  5. litlegrl2000 Win User

Xbox 360 controller

Is the controller still connected to the xbox 360? I think we all have some questions as to what you are asking. If you are trying to remap your controller I do not believe that can be done on the 360.
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Thema:

1. controller xbox 360 Question - Similar Threads - controller 360 Question

2. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  3. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...
  4. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  5. Which controllers can I use on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which controllers can I use on my Xbox 360?: I would like to know if it's possible to use newer Xbox controllers on an Xbox 360 (cabled or not), and I'm talking about: Xbox One Wireless controller Xbox One (Bluetooth) controller (rev 1,2)...
  6. Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it: So this is a minor problem but it still bothers me because it's so weird. When I boot up windows, while my controller is connected to the wireless dongle, it shows up just fine under "game...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10): Whenever i plug in my Xbox wireless receiver/adapter to my computer, in the Device manager it gets detected as a controller and not an adapter. Ive tried updating the drivers but it doesn't work.i...
  8. Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?: I bought 2 new controllers for my 360, they are identical. I can sync them to my console one at a time but can not synce them both. One will sync and the other continues to search. I shut the...
  9. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox 360 controller is not playing any audio or microphone is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller is not playing any audio or microphone is not working.: I recently just bought a 2.5mm female to 3.5mm headphone jack so I could listen to audio and talk on my old Xbox 360 using newer headphones. But it doesn't play any sound through it and doesn't...