Controller won’t connect

Discus and support Controller won’t connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently my Xbox one controller has been failing to connect to my Xbox one. I have tried a wireless connection but the controller will flash... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R DJ69ER, Oct 19, 2017.

1. R DJ69ER
    R DJ69ER Guest

Controller won’t connect

Recently my Xbox one controller has been failing to connect to my Xbox one. I have tried a wireless connection but the controller will flash permanently and then it won’t connect. I have also tried a wired connection but the controller still flashes permanently.
    This isn’t only a recent occurrence. I have tried turning the xbox off by holding down the button so it restarts, this made no change whatsoever in what the controller would do. I have turned off all other electronic devices In the area but nothin has changed.
    There are no metal devices near the Xbox so they cannot preventing it from connecting. What do i need to do to connect my controller?

:)

R DJ69ER, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Big Jay 198
    Big Jay 198 Guest
    Xbox One on but won’t do anything

My Xbox One will power on, with the white power light on, but it won’t do anything. The tv doesn’t detect an input source. I’ve checked the tv and the hdmi cable, and they both work. Also, the controller won’t connect to the Xbox. I can turn the Xbox on
    with the controller, but the controller won’t connect and flashes the middle button light. The Xbox will eject and take cds, and I can hear the cd rom spinning when I put a disc in, but the Xbox won’t do anything else, and the controller still won’t connect. I
    also can’t turn the Xbox off, unless I hold the power button for 5 seconds. When I press the the button, the sound plays for the Xbox’s turning off, but it stays on.

Big Jay 198, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Zekedawg1
    Zekedawg1 Guest
    Controller Problem

The power button keeps flashing on my Xbox One controller and won’t connect to my Xbox. Help please?!?!

Zekedawg1, Oct 19, 2017
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

unknown error from IW servers ?????

they won`t be fixing it.

it will be a connection problem
  5. skys7 Win User

XBOX NEXT

I think some day it will all be about Streams: we won´t have discs anymore. But don´t know if that will already happen with the next Xbox. I still think the internet connections of most people won´t work out for that yet.
  6. RafinhaGamer21 Win User

My downloaded and installed disc's won't load what do I do?

I am having the same problem. FIFA 15 won´t open, AC:Unity won´t open and all the other games that I have won´t open!
  7. WhateverRex875 Win User

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox 360s controller

The TV being turned off is not the cause of the controller not connecting.

With your tv turned off, with no power on the HD lead, the console will not start up, you will not get the xbox loading splash screen.

The connect controller option comes after the loading screen, it won`t connect because it can`t get to that point.

You may as well say why can`t play games without my TV turned on.

Actually it is you that is not listening to the replies,you seem to think you have found some major problem, you haven`t.

You want a simple answer to your question?,You are simply not connecting your console correctly, how do you expect it to work right???
Thema:

Controller won’t connect

1. Controller won’t connect - Similar Threads - Controller won’t connect

2. My controller is connected but the button won’t work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is connected but the button won’t work?: Why won’t my buttons work on my connected controller a3bbb00a-17fb-4f8b-8857-3cb5687488ca
  3. My 2 controllers won’t stay connected to Xbox. Is this an Xbox or controller issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    My 2 controllers won’t stay connected to Xbox. Is this an Xbox or controller issue?: Bought my son an Xbox X/S and finally set it up. But as we are playing his controller would randomly disconnect and then would reconnect and then disconnect again. We would manually pair it again...
  4. does anyone know why my controller won’t connect to my xbox series S but will connect to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    does anyone know why my controller won’t connect to my xbox series S but will connect to my...: my controller connects to my ipad and iphone and i can use it for features on the ipad(e.g taking a screenshot) but i cannot use it while on the xbox app IOS or use it while on remote play and in...
  5. New Xbox one controller won’t connect. Sync/connect button on console doesn’t do anything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox one controller won’t connect. Sync/connect button on console doesn’t do anything...: Hi! The RB on my old Xbox one controller broke. So I got a new controller and tried to connect but am having trouble with both wired and wireless connection. When I try to sync it to the console...
  6. Controller has the steady white light but won’t connect to the Xbox wired or wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller has the steady white light but won’t connect to the Xbox wired or wireless: Controller has the white steady light but It won’t work on the Xbox c0ecebfd-7281-462c-8b42-6a120c682913
  7. Xbox controller won’t connect to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller won’t connect to pc: I have a Xbox controller and I try to connect it to my pc through a wire it use to work but it does not anymore I plug it in and it’s on I press the power button and it just flashes I have no clue...
  8. Xbox controller won’t connect with usb connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won’t connect with usb connected: Every time I try to sync my Xbox controller it vibrates twice and shuts down. My Xbox is plugged into a wall outlet and I have tried to unplug for two minutes. I have a usb connected to my...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 controller won’t connect via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller won’t connect via usb: I recently bought an elite series 2 controller to use on my pc and it was working perfectly fine(through usb cable) but starting yesterday it kept on disconnecting over and over again. I bought a...
  10. My Xbox series x controller won’t connect to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller won’t connect to my xbox: Hey I have a Xbox series x controller that won’t connect to my Xbox series X it will, however connect to every other device I try and pair it with some reason it won’t connect to my Xbox on...