Controller wont connect to Windows 10

Discus and support Controller wont connect to Windows 10 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I plug the controller in it vibrates and also my headset adapter has a light and it lights up whenever I turn on the controller, but the Xbox home... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bonickibros9898, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Controller wont connect to Windows 10

When I plug the controller in it vibrates and also my headset adapter has a light and it lights up whenever I turn on the controller, but the Xbox home button wont light up and wont sync to my PC (this is all used with a micro usb cable). I looked in the
    device manager and it doesn't pop up there. Also what is weird is that sometimes the controller will randomly connec when i come back from school and turn on my computer.

To simplify: my controller is powered, but wont sync to my PC

...and the Xbox button doesn't light up

:)

bonickibros9898, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Controller don't work anymore after a firmware update

Hello,

a few days ago I made a firmware update for my Xbox One Controller with the Xbox Accessor App for Windows 10. Since then the controller connect with the wireless Adapter for USB but will not recognized by Windows. When I connect the controller with the USB cable
    it will recognized but the analog sticks and the two anlog shoulder triggers wont work

Johnyboy9999999, Oct 24, 2017
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Xbox one controller verbinden met pc doormiddel van kabel [Translation - Connect Xbox one controller to PC through cable]

Hoi,

normaal gesproken hoef je niet meer te doen dan de controller via usb kabel te koppelen aan de PC en alles zou herkend moeten worden. Waar je mee kan beginnen is het uitvoeren van de stappen op de volgende support paginas:

Controller koppelen aan PC:
    https://support.xbox.com/nl-NL/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

Controller bijwerken in Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/nl-NL/xbox-on-windows/accessories/how-to-update-xbox-one-controller-windows-10

Let us know the results

---------------------------------------------------

[Translation - Hi

Normally you don't have to do more than connect the controller via USB cable to the PC and everything should be recognized. What you can start with is to perform the steps on the following support page:

Connect Controller to PC:
    https://support.xbox.com/nl-NL/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

Update Controller in Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/nl-NL/xbox-on-windows/accessories/how-to-update-xbox-one-controller-windows-10

Let US know the results]

4. Gaming Assassln Win User

Controllers are not syncing

this happen to me as well it wont Connect / Sync / Pair Xbox One controller to Xbox One console or windows 10 i did all the guide's and this is my 10th controller im sick of buying new controller's im about to sell all this &%#@ and move to PS4, stop being
    lazy and fix your dam controller
  5. TheRavanKing Win User

Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth Issues

I just got my series 2 controller today. It wont connect by bluetooth. It can be seen but keeps giving the message. "Couldn't Connect. Try connecting again". WIndows 10 fully patched. Connected controller with USB and updated firmware. Did the bluetooth
    trouble shooter. twice and still no luck. Also my PC is about 3 months old with a high end motherboard.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Manette xbox one version 1697.

Hello SARAHkerrigan,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to connect a controller to your Windows 10 PC. The first version of the Xbox One wireless controller is not Bluetooth compatible which may explain the difficulty you are experiencing connecting it to
    your Windows 10 PC. Fore more information, please visit this page:
    How to connect an Xbox Wireless Controller to a Windows 10 PC

I hope this helps.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XBOX app on Windows 10 wont recognize XBOX wired controller for XBOX or Windows 10

The Xbox One controller is a plug and play device. If the Windows 10 PC can't detect the controller, it may be due to Windows not automatically updating the controller's drivers. To update your Xbox
    One controller on Windows 10, kindly visit this
    link
    and follow the steps provided.

We also recommend checking if there are updates available for your Windows 10 device. See

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Refer to this
    link
    for additional information on how to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC.
  8. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox controller on PC

Hi cmdirxdd,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with connecting your controller on your Windows 10 PC. To properly connect a controller, please check out this article:

Connecting your Xbox Controller to your Windows 10 PC

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Controller wont connect to Windows 10

1. Controller wont connect to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Controller wont connect

2. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  3. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  4. Controller - console wont connect!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller - console wont connect!: Hello from a super noob! A friend recently lent me his xbox one original (the one that has the bluetooth thing on the bottom next to a usb slot) without the controller (he lost it, hasnt used for...
  5. Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect: my xbox elite controller series 2 disconnected, is blinking and will not reconnext to my xbox series x, ive tried rebooting and all the usual troubleshooting.. the controller and xbox are about a...
  6. My xbox controller is plugged in but wont connect to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller is plugged in but wont connect to pc: Im trying to connect my xbox controller to my pc, I have it plugged into the usb port. it will not connect, i have tried plugging it into different spots, downloading xbox accesories and...
  7. controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.: I’m experiencing a controller-console issue. my controller has had stickdrift over the past week or so and i decided to try and fix it. without any tools i used simple methods like gently hitting...
  8. Elite controller wont connect to Pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller wont connect to Pc: my elite series 2 controller stopped working not long ago i am on the most updated controller and windows update do you have anything i can do to fix this it works on xbox but not on pc i am also...
  9. Mogo xp5-x plus controller wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mogo xp5-x plus controller wont connect: I had this connected to an old phone and when I got my new phone the controller acts like it is still connected and won't fully reset to allow me to connect. is there a way to reset the...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont connect to PC via USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont connect to PC via USB: Need help with my Xbox elite series 2 controller, it stopped connecting via USB cable. It can still connect through Bluetooth. Any help is appreciated. 4f3707cd-df81-4014-a291-0f03a91d4be0