Controller synced but wont work.

Discus and support Controller synced but wont work. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller is synced but stops working mid game. I've tried: - Using different controllers - Restarting my xbox by disconnecting power &... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PepperKat265, Apr 11, 2020.

1. PepperKat265
    PepperKat265 Guest

My controller is synced but stops working mid game. I've tried:

- Using different controllers

- Restarting my xbox by disconnecting power & reconnecting.

- Checking for xbox updates

- Connecting the controller with a usb cord

- Doing a factory reset

Restarting the xbox makes it work for anywhere from 5 mins to a couple hours but never longer.

:)

PepperKat265, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Spooky Slayer Win User

Controller won't sync, help!!

My controller worked not it doesnt it says it sync but it wont move or anything :(
  3. PepperKat265 Win User

Thank you. There was no update in the Xbox Accessories app. How would I troubleshoot the infrared light?
  4. Gustres Win User

Hello, it is a pleasure to help you. The infrared error may be inside the console, you would have to send your console for repair, I'm not sure what the infrared light is, contact Xbox, going to the official Xbox page, to the bottom of the page and select
    to contact Customer Support. You were attended by an Xbox ambassador.
  5. Gustres Win User

Hello, it is a pleasure to help you.
    This may be due to an update that has not been done on your controller, try going to the Xbox accessories app on your console and there under Check for updates.
    If that doesn't work for you and you've already tried several controls, it could be a mistake in the infrared light on your Xbox.

I hope this has been of your help.

Antonio attended you.
  6. LEBRlCK JAMES Win User

Xbox one controller cuts out/disconnects

i cant even sync the controller to the console, even the kinect wont pick it up. I even bought another controller today to try and still it wont sync. the only way they work is if they are wired into the console. This is next gen, i dont want to have to
    play a 500 dollar gaming system in 2014 with with wires .
Thema:

1. Controller synced but wont work. - Similar Threads - Controller synced wont

2. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  3. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  4. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  5. How to sync Xbox One controller without turning on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to sync Xbox One controller without turning on my Xbox?: So I have an Xbox One controller and I don't see a way to sync through Bluetooth without first turning on the controller which obviously turns on the console. Is there any way to go straight into...
  6. Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not sync 2 identical controllers to my 360?: I bought 2 new controllers for my 360, they are identical. I can sync them to my console one at a time but can not synce them both. One will sync and the other continues to search. I shut the...
  7. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro: I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc,...
  9. controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller connected but wont work, cannot even re-sync it.: I’m experiencing a controller-console issue. my controller has had stickdrift over the past week or so and i decided to try and fix it. without any tools i used simple methods like gently hitting...
  10. Xbox controller wont sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller wont sync: Although my controller has new batteries, it still will not connect to my xbox. It tries connecting to it but shuts off and vibrates twice. Sometimes this makes the xbox turn off unexpectedly...