Controller suddenly stops working while playing GTA online.

Discus and support Controller suddenly stops working while playing GTA online. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My controller suddenly stops working when I play GTA online. I play on the Xbox series s and whenever I play GTA online after 20 min my controller... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hojat Moradi, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Hojat Moradi
    Hojat Moradi Guest

My controller suddenly stops working when I play GTA online. I play on the Xbox series s and whenever I play GTA online after 20 min my controller won’t respond, it only happens in GTA online and it’s really annoying. If someone knows how to fix it please tell me

:)

Hojat Moradi, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Hojat Moradi Win User

I have tried both already and I still have the problem
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the trouble. We may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work uninstalling and reinstalling the game will be the next step.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I really apologize, Hojat and this will be the last resort.
  6. Hojat Moradi Win User

I hope this works because it’s really frustrating, everytime when I play gta online my controller suddenly won’t respond.
Thema:

1. Controller suddenly stops working while playing GTA online. - Similar Threads - Controller suddenly stops

2. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  3. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  4. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  5. Xbox controller headset suddenly not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller headset suddenly not working: I been using the official controller and connected headset for a long time now and suddenly its not working. I used it 99% on gamebar but now no programs can hear from it including the OS tester...
  6. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  7. why does my controller suddenly not work while plugged in on my pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my controller suddenly not work while plugged in on my pc?: im playing on a pc and using a cable for my controller and it was working fine and the the other day it just stopped working. ive even gone through every cable i have , and its something lik60 or...
  8. Xbox series X/S controller buttons and bumpers suddenly stopped responding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X/S controller buttons and bumpers suddenly stopped responding: Recently the buttons on my Xbox series X/S controller have stopped working. This includes the D pad, sync, screenshot, two square, three lines, LB, RB, X, Y, A, and B buttons. Both joysticks and...
  9. Xbox one controller joysticks and triggers suddenly stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller joysticks and triggers suddenly stopped working: Everything on my controller works perfectly except the triggers and joysticks, suddenly they stopped working completely, even the L3 and R3 1a63d913-534b-4b38-8ddb-7599c686eaf2
  10. Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does...: Hello, recently I purchased an xbox elite series 2 controller for use with my pc, it was working well for a while, until suddenly it stopped. When I plug the controller in, it vibrates and the...