Controller stopped working then CONSOLE wont connect to the internet

Discus and support Controller stopped working then CONSOLE wont connect to the internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Controller stopped working then CONSOLE wont connect to the internet 1f6861dc-2c1e-4700-b7df-26d67049b547 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tek Sta, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Tek Sta
    Tek Sta Guest

:)

Tek Sta, Mar 5, 2023
  2. DaKingFonz49 Win User

Unable to conect to Xbox360->internetconnection

ive tried everything on the support website, but my wireless adapter wont stop flashing green and wont connect to internet still. and it was connected to the same internet 2 days ago but i took it to a friends house and it wont re connect again.
  3. voteDC Win User

Controllers...

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

The controllers logic board is different Nielo TM... The new update, has stopped a lot of controllers working too & the white controllers, might be effected on the new consoles...[/quote]The controllers that have stopped working are third party ones from
    Datel. No forst party official ones have been reported to have stopped working with the latest system update.

I have an old white controller and it does work fine on my friend's Slim when I go around to his place to game.

Any changes to the logic board are immaterial as all generations of the controller use the same wireless frequency to communicate to the consoles.

[quote user="HotCoffee360"]My original white arcade console controller wont sync up with my new black Xbox360 slim...?[/quote]Have you tried following the instructions on this page? How
    to connect Xbox Controllers

It's possible you are simply doing something out of order.

Another solution is to use a Play and Charge cable. Turn your console on, connect the cable to your controller and then plug it into one of the USB ports on the Slim. The controller will now be synched up.
  4. voteDC Win User

Ddosing.

Microsoft can ban the person and his console but they can't stop the attacks because they come from outside of LIVE.

They have no control over your internet connection. The only ones who can permanently put a stop to this are the people you pay for your internet connection, your internet service provider.

I'm genuinely sorry that this isn't what you want to hear but it is the truth.
  5. Rowandu Win User

Error Code 80072741

Ive tried all that. Didnt work.

Tried all the port fowarding walkthroughs.

Now when I connect to live and test connection it wont connect to the internet. but will connect to my router.

BUT if I input my password everytime it will connect to xbox live when tested.

Then I go to download my profile and it stops working and I get two different error codes!
  6. Gaming Assassln Win User

Controllers are not syncing

this happen to me as well it wont Connect / Sync / Pair Xbox One controller to Xbox One console or windows 10 i did all the guide's and this is my 10th controller im sick of buying new controller's im about to sell all this &%#@ and move to PS4, stop being
    lazy and fix your dam controller
Thema:

1. Controller stopped working then CONSOLE wont connect to the internet - Similar Threads - Controller stopped working

2. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  3. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  4. My xbox series controller has randomly stopped working and will no longer work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series controller has randomly stopped working and will no longer work: I usually play on my pc with my xbox controller connected via USB. Today when hopped on and played for 2 mins, I've noticed none of my inputs were going through and the controller was not on. I...
  5. Both controllers and fanatec stopped working ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both controllers and fanatec stopped working ?: Has anyone ever experienced this before please? Very strange that it’s all stopped at the same time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! a3fa46d0-3467-4936-8610-5a6a130d48dc
  6. My Xbox one controller stopped working on the Xbox dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one controller stopped working on the Xbox dashboard.: I was playing halo and the game crashed. I was directed back to the dashboard, but then none of the buttons on my controller except for the home button were working. I tried power cycling the...
  7. All of my controllers stopped working on my PC, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my controllers stopped working on my PC, what do I do?: Whenever I'm playing a 2d platformer on my PC, I pretty much need to use a controller, its just how I play. A couple of months ago however, my controller stopped working on my PC; All of my...
  8. Xbox Series S controller stopped working, makes a whirring sound when plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S controller stopped working, makes a whirring sound when plugged in.: As stated in the title, my Xbox Series S controller randomly turned off and now won't turn back on. I tried hardwiring it in, but it still doesn't turn on. When plugged in, it makes a whirring...
  9. My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old...: My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old scuf in and those paddles work. It's the controller/firmware that's the issue...
  10. Xbox controller to bluetooth stops working after one day.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller to bluetooth stops working after one day.: Hello, I have xbox x and my controller was working well on remote with my phone connected to bluetooth for one day, then next day stops working at all - same controller. I have phone xiaomi poco...