Controller settings

Discus and support Controller settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the 360 there's a preference to invert the controller Y axis as a default for all games. I couldn't find this setting on the xbox one, so I called... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gianni Reb, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Gianni Reb
    Gianni Reb Guest

Controller settings

On the 360 there's a preference to invert the controller Y axis as a default for all games. I couldn't find this setting on the xbox one, so I called customer support and was told that it doesn't exist.

Is there any plan for bringing this feature back? Is it a feature that just didn't make it into launch, or was it a deliberate omission?

:)

Gianni Reb, Jan 6, 2014
  2. drqg
    drqg Guest
    controller settings

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

Gamesager uses Default. Therefore, I use default. Just like all the pros.

[/quote]

What's a Gamesager ?

drqg, Jan 6, 2014
  3. controller settings

SpeedyBlueDude, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Controller settings

[quote user="Gianni Reb"]On the 360 there's a preference to invert the controller Y axis as a default for all games. [/quote]

Where is this on the 360,i couldn`t find it.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Gianni Reb
    Gianni Reb Guest
    On the 360 it's under Settings -> Profile -> Game Defaults -> Action

Gianni Reb, Jan 6, 2014
  6. I will have another look,thanks.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 6, 2014
  7. THEOWENKILLER, Jan 6, 2014
  8. Gianni Reb
    Gianni Reb Guest

Controller settings

Thanks for the link, I'm kinda new here.

Gianni Reb, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Th3 Tater Win User

controller settings

[quote user="Drzg"]

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

[/quote]

What's a Gamesager ?

[/quote]

It's like a pokemon. Except he plays Reach and is pretty good from what I hear. I think Speedy has a crush. Reach default does feel better than H3 default to me. Does anyone here use those Kontrol Freak nubs?

@CSB: If you have a 360S could you plug the extra cord controllers into the back? I'll have to test that later.
  10. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

controller settings

[quote user="iEnema Via Pope"]

@IsaccClarkeSNL. The Onza has a cord b/c it's a tournament edition controller. Imagine 400 people at a tournament all with their own controllers all trying to sync at the same time. It would be a nightmare, so they're just banned.

[/quote]I see, that makes sense. From a business standpoint, I wonder why they haven't made a wireless one. I'm sure they would sell great and boost sales.
  11. iEnema By Pope Win User

controller settings

@ChainSmokingBob. Anybody playing in the pro bracket gets one xbox each. Anyone playing through amatuer it's two per Xbox.
  12. Calvun Win User

controller settings

I prefer, presently, the Boxer setting at sensitivity 3-5 (depending on the tv). Though I think back to the first time playing Halo: CE, I used Legacy stick layout. I have no idea how I did that, because I can't use it now. o_O

@Isaac: Wireless headsets are a blessing. Though I'd love if my TB X11s were functional. USB doesn't power the headset on. Sigh...-_-
  13. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

controller settings

Exactly. My headset tangles with itself already.
Thema:

Controller settings

1. Controller settings - Similar Threads - Controller settings

2. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  3. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...
  4. Xbox one pro controller set on fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pro controller set on fire: So my Xbox one pro controller ignited in my hands last night on the 24th of April 2024 all I did was start up call of duty modern warfare 3 I was using some Duracell batteries in it but it got hot...
  5. SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning: Hello, I recently began experiencing malfunctions with my SuperDrive steering wheel and pedal set. Everything was working fine until I plugged the set back into my computer one day. My pedals are...
  6. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  7. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. 55aff269-2c41-4950-9b0f-701cb9dc1621
  8. WHY CAN I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY CAN I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP: WHY CON I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP 96ac65f1-072f-4184-86a7-b19bb1ff25b2
  9. Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?: Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticks sticks if my dead zone is set to max? This is something that is recent and has not happen over time. When I go forward on the left stick it...
  10. How to edit an xbox controller's internal settings from my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to edit an xbox controller's internal settings from my PC?: When I play on Xbox, I can mute my controller microphone (Xbox one controller). If I go to another console, my controller remembers that it is muted. I can then unmute my controller from the...