Controller problem

Discus and support Controller problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Black Ops recently and my character was moving slow or unresponsive and I can't sprint properly it takes him 4-5 seconds to move properly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carlo of Cebu, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Controller problem

I was playing Black Ops recently and my character was moving slow or unresponsive and I can't sprint properly it takes him 4-5 seconds to move properly can anyone help?

:)

Carlo of Cebu, Jan 3, 2014
  2. NDWest14
    NDWest14 Guest
    Controller Problems

Normally I'd go to google, but having a hard time as the word Battery and Draining, just comes up with troll forums about how much bullshit it is to have batteries instead of a charge pack blah blah.

Here's the issue. My controlller (day 1) with brand new batteries is showing 3/4 full, then 5 minutes later it gives me the low battery warning, then it disconnects at random.

I had thought it was a short. I went to town on the thing (immature I know) while doing Bottles last puzzle in Banjo...fucking thing is not made for the XB controller...

Troubleshooting I put the batteries into my 2nd controller that I never use and sure as shit, same thing.

Anyone else having these disconnects or battery issues?

NDWest14, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Controller Problems

No. As the matter of fact, I don't use batteries anymore. Not even the rechargeable ones. I just connect my controller to XBO with the wire that came in the charge kit.
    Have you tried Xbox Support on twitter? Usually they don't take more than a couple hours to answer.

SpikiestSpade, Jan 4, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Controller problem

Have you tried using a different controller in case that one is on the fritz?

onyxishere, Jan 4, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

controler problems

have you considered trying the other usb port or a wireless controller?
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Controller Problem

take it back to the shop......
  7. TifaParker Win User

Controller problem!

Four Channel,

In my experience, I've had a lot of people have issues with controllers where buttons would not be completely "functional" to where not all buttons would move. And in SOME instances, when they would charge or change the batteries, it would work again. I'm
    not saying this is the problem, i'm simply saying he should eliminate ALL possibilities before looking into a replacement/defect controller.

Trust me, I worked at Gamestop for many years, and now I have seen it a lot of times.

But you also do have a good point Four Channel, to where it may be a defect, but we just want to once again eliminate all possibitlites. I'm not trying to say you're wrong, because your not. :) Just wanna make sure we check everything out, and charging was
    one of the troubleshooting that has solved an issue like this with many people I haev assisted in the past.

Happy gaming!
  8. TifaParker Win User

Controller problem!

Awesome! Yes, let it charge for a day, get back to me on here if anything changes. Hope it works out for ya! Also, let me know how long ago you got your console with this controller. Good luck!
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Controller problems.

Thema:

Controller problem

1. Controller problem - Similar Threads - Controller problem

2. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  3. Xbox controller problem on Steam.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problem on Steam.: I'm playing The Talos Principle 2 on Steam desktop with an Xbox controller. There are two functions (so far) in the game I can't do using the controller. One is climbing ladders and the other is...
  4. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  5. Xbox controller screenshot problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller screenshot problem: Hey guys! I have a problem with the screenshots. If I connect my xbox controller with the USB cable to the PC and press the button to take the screenshots it works. But if I connect the controller...
  6. Xbox controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problems: Hello, I just got an Xbox series S and ever since I got it the controller has been randomly losing connection with the console. The controller is up to date on software updates. It just recently...
  7. Xbox Controller problem does’nt work good

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller problem does’nt work good: I got a big problem with my controller, i push forward and for a moment it stops and i goes backwards still pushing forward, i wanna know if its a problem of drift or system submitted by...
  8. Controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems: Whenever I play a game the camera just goes up or down and I don't know how to fix it 71a116bc-7fbb-44d2-9530-304d2e6e3f69
  9. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  10. Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in: My brand new Series X has this strange behavior but I'm not sure if I should return it or even if this a problem I shall be worried about. On the other hand, I would rather return it now instead...