controller not working left analog (please help)

Discus and support controller not working left analog (please help) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My usb controller's left stick isnt working, when i move it right it goes left but when i move it left it also just goes left, and when i move it down... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GorazdKrst, Nov 27, 2022.

1. GorazdKrst
    GorazdKrst Guest

My usb controller's left stick isnt working, when i move it right it goes left but when i move it left it also just goes left, and when i move it down it also goes to the left, so the only problem is that when i move the stick right or down it goes left, every other button is working, does anybody know how to fix that?

1st picture is me pulling right and the

2nd is me pulling down

controller not working left analog (please help) [​IMG]

controller not working left analog (please help) [​IMG]

:)

GorazdKrst, Nov 27, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

The joystick has a 90-day warranty, microsoft does not carry out out-of-date repairs.

If it is within the deadline, request the repair:

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. hdgaming2115 Win User

Xbox one controller struggles

the left analog stick on the controller is interfering with the Left Bumper
  4. hdgaming2115 Win User

Xbox one controller struggles

the left analog stick on the controller is interfering with the Left Bumper
  5. Travis Syverson Win User

Anyone having Xbox Series X Controller after update 5.17.3202.0

I'm having the same issue my controller is not working my analog stick keeps delaying in game can someone help please!!
  6. Dr Black Bones Win User

M$ - WHY DO YOU CHARGE $60 FOR SUCH FAILURE PRONE POS CONTROLLERS?

The left analog sticks on Xbox controllers don't seem to last. I've gone through maybe four xbox 360 controllers that ended up messing up on the left analog. $60 is a lot of money I agree, but you can find some good deals on controllers online. And if the
    MS branded controllers don't work for you, why not try a third party controller? I have one from some company that is a bit cheap, but it's been working for almost a year now with no problems. Sometimes third party works better.
Thema:

1. controller not working left analog (please help) - Similar Threads - controller working left

2. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  3. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  4. Up on Left Thumbstick of Controller Won’t Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Up on Left Thumbstick of Controller Won’t Work: Hello, I purchased an official Xbox controller about 5 months back brand new. Nothing spilled or damage to the controller looks basically brand new as of now. The up on the left thumb stick...
  5. Up on the left stick not working on any controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Up on the left stick not working on any controller: What’s up guys. I have the Xbox series S and I have a steel series Bluetooth headset (just adding this extra information in case it’d helpful). Anyways recently pushing the left stick up on my...
  6. How do I fix the left stick, updating the controller doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the left stick, updating the controller doesn’t work: I was playing Fortnite today and noticed that I couldn’t move backwards and I would just keep going straight. I went to the Xbox controller test in the Xbox accessories app and when I try to move...
  7. Hey! The left side of my Xbox series s controller seems to work light wile the right side...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey! The left side of my Xbox series s controller seems to work light wile the right side...: Hello the left side seems to be weak and has some weird rotation sound which is not really normal. Normally the controller has a lisght spinning sound but not as loud as it is now I’ve had the...
  8. Why is my left analog stick not working for none of it my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my left analog stick not working for none of it my controllers: My controllers aren’t working, but when I go to lab mode, they were perfectly fine 59a47321-f44a-45bc-a574-6af75c184dca
  9. Xbox controller joystick left side not work good

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller joystick left side not work good: the left side of my xbox x controller joystick is not working well. as if stuck. If I drag it up or down, it constantly senses that I'm constantly pressing it and you can't play like that. . I...
  10. Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still...: Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still won't work. 04b0284a-623f-4140-9559-b8e628b340a9