Controller not conecting

Discus and support Controller not conecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Controller will connect. Just stopped. Tried to re-connect. Nothing............Help? 6eb30753-9ae6-4332-a41c-100d54e6ec6a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JointedSplash, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Controller not conecting

Controller will connect. Just stopped. Tried to re-connect. Nothing............Help?

:)

JointedSplash, Dec 31, 2013
  2. TheoRodeo
    TheoRodeo Guest
    Xbox one Handcontroler pin code ?

i have this problem with conecting my Xbox one controller to my Windows 10 Pc. i simply folow the steps i need to do but when it comes to conecting my Pc says "enter Xbox one handcontroller pin code" but i cant find a pin code anywhere on the box it came
    in or the manuals help me pls

TheoRodeo, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    XBOX CONTROLLER NOT CONECTING TO RECIEVER

Hi there! This is a little outside the scope of our support, but we'll be happy to take a look for solutions for you. Controller not conecting :) There are a lot of great steps in this thread. Please try the first solution listed here:

answers.microsoft.com/.../0e141e88-64f4-4bbd-8dad-7eb12a22cab6
    and let us know how it goes.

Miss Ermine, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Controller not conecting

My controller can get past the A button in initial setup. Did you get farther than me?

matthewdsharp, Jan 1, 2014
  5. matthewdsharp, Jan 1, 2014
  6. Yes, turning the console all the way off, then powering back up allowed me to successfully pair my controller.

matthewdsharp, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

You are not forced to conect a headset to a controller. Wired headsets conect to a controller but wireless like the ones I have (turtle beach and Astro) conect via USB and Optical cable to the console and have a docking base that transmits to them. There
    are other wireless headsets available also.
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

New astros

No astro made a mix amp that conects to the xbox controller
  9. matthewdsharp Win User

Controller not conecting

Yes, turning the console all the way off, then powering back up allowed me to successfully pair my controller.
  10. matthewdsharp Win User

Controller not conecting

My controller can get past the A button in initial setup. Did you get farther than me?
  11. matthewdsharp Win User

Controller not conecting

Thema:

Controller not conecting

1. Controller not conecting - Similar Threads - Controller conecting

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  4. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  5. Gyro controls and my confusion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  7. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  8. My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...: My xbox controler will not stop slowly flashing evry time i turn it on , it will not connect to anything . Please hlp me 4ac8e49d-5371-4c3d-8b27-c7352e1d0597
  9. my power a wired xbox controller stopped conecting to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    my power a wired xbox controller stopped conecting to my xbox: my power a wired xbox controller stopped connecting to my xbox through usb on my xbox series s and it is fairly new 46dee98c-6e38-47c9-bc01-5aebfaea67bf
  10. Games on PC showing mouse and keyboard prompts with a controller conected.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on PC showing mouse and keyboard prompts with a controller conected.: Every game I play on PC Game Pass, the buttons on the HUD appears as mouse and keyboard buttons instead of the controller ones. When I hold a button on the controller, it switches to controller...