Controller not conecting

Discus and support Controller not conecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Controller will connect. Just stopped. Tried to re-connect. Nothing............Help? 6eb30753-9ae6-4332-a41c-100d54e6ec6a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JointedSplash, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Controller not conecting

Controller will connect. Just stopped. Tried to re-connect. Nothing............Help?

:)

JointedSplash, Dec 31, 2013
  2. TheoRodeo
    TheoRodeo Guest
    Xbox one Handcontroler pin code ?

i have this problem with conecting my Xbox one controller to my Windows 10 Pc. i simply folow the steps i need to do but when it comes to conecting my Pc says "enter Xbox one handcontroller pin code" but i cant find a pin code anywhere on the box it came
    in or the manuals help me pls

TheoRodeo, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    XBOX CONTROLLER NOT CONECTING TO RECIEVER

Hi there! This is a little outside the scope of our support, but we'll be happy to take a look for solutions for you. Controller not conecting :) There are a lot of great steps in this thread. Please try the first solution listed here:

answers.microsoft.com/.../0e141e88-64f4-4bbd-8dad-7eb12a22cab6
    and let us know how it goes.

Miss Ermine, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Controller not conecting

My controller can get past the A button in initial setup. Did you get farther than me?

matthewdsharp, Jan 1, 2014
  5. matthewdsharp, Jan 1, 2014
  6. Yes, turning the console all the way off, then powering back up allowed me to successfully pair my controller.

matthewdsharp, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

You are not forced to conect a headset to a controller. Wired headsets conect to a controller but wireless like the ones I have (turtle beach and Astro) conect via USB and Optical cable to the console and have a docking base that transmits to them. There
    are other wireless headsets available also.
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

New astros

No astro made a mix amp that conects to the xbox controller
  9. matthewdsharp Win User

Controller not conecting

Yes, turning the console all the way off, then powering back up allowed me to successfully pair my controller.
  10. matthewdsharp Win User

Controller not conecting

My controller can get past the A button in initial setup. Did you get farther than me?
  11. matthewdsharp Win User

Controller not conecting

Thema:

Controller not conecting

1. Controller not conecting - Similar Threads - Controller conecting

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  5. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  6. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  7. Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery: I had a Xbox Series Elite 2 Wireless which had lapsed warranty expiration, which had some button response issues. I raised a request for replacement through my account, and paid the $130+ dollars...
  8. My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...: My xbox controler will not stop slowly flashing evry time i turn it on , it will not connect to anything . Please hlp me 4ac8e49d-5371-4c3d-8b27-c7352e1d0597
  9. my power a wired xbox controller stopped conecting to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    my power a wired xbox controller stopped conecting to my xbox: my power a wired xbox controller stopped connecting to my xbox through usb on my xbox series s and it is fairly new 46dee98c-6e38-47c9-bc01-5aebfaea67bf
  10. Games on PC showing mouse and keyboard prompts with a controller conected.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on PC showing mouse and keyboard prompts with a controller conected.: Every game I play on PC Game Pass, the buttons on the HUD appears as mouse and keyboard buttons instead of the controller ones. When I hold a button on the controller, it switches to controller...