controller not being recognized on a cloud gaming

Discus and support controller not being recognized on a cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So Xcloud gaming won’t recognize any of my controllers. All other Xbox apps and games on my IOS phone recognize the controller. The problem is solely... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpaceShooter548, Dec 3, 2022.

1. controller not being recognized on a cloud gaming

So Xcloud gaming won’t recognize any of my controllers. All other Xbox apps and games on my IOS phone recognize the controller. The problem is solely with cloud gaming. Touch controls and everything work, just not the controller inputs. Anyone know what’s wrong?

:)

SpaceShooter548, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Matthew Raun Win User

was this problem ever solved? i am dealing with the same thing. i have a powerA controller for xbox
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what controllers do you have in that way I can check if they're compatible.?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Anyones controller not being recognized on cloud gaming?

Generally yes, but try to do the test with the normal App, and also if possible check for controller updates on a PC if you have one.
  5. Ray375_529 Win User

I’ll try it. I thought the Beta was the only one that allowed you to play cloud games on your iPhone? I have the GamePass app as well but I wasn’t aware you could play games through it on your phone.
  6. Ray Price1 Win User

Generally yes, but try to do the test with the normal App, and also if possible check for controller updates on a PC if you have one.
    It worked. Thanks!
Thema:

1. controller not being recognized on a cloud gaming - Similar Threads - controller being recognized

2. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  3. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from the xbox with the light on it being on. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from the xbox with the light on it being on. Any...: - Xbox controller would disconnect from the Xbox with the light on, blink twice, and then reconnect. - Usually happens every 15-20 seconds - Mainly happens around 12 am to 1am - Tried many...
  4. Why are all of my controllers being weird?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all of my controllers being weird?: i really don’t know what’s going on i have three controllers (two elite series 2 and one normal), and they all have the exact same problem. it’s like stick drift, but it’s not. none of the...
  5. xbox controller is not being detected by cloud gaming on chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller is not being detected by cloud gaming on chromebook: *acgamesonline.comHere is a link to a page for a controller identical to the one that I am using. 7d41ebe7-868e-42f7-9539-e592a17ee92e
  6. Is there a way to prevent Xbox controller from being used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to prevent Xbox controller from being used?: I run my headset through the Turtle Breach Xbox controller as 1.) The Aux cable is too short to reach the back 2.) Front Aux on the front of the PC slot doesn't work This is becoming annoying...
  7. My Xbox controller won’t give inputs after being taken out of range of my Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t give inputs after being taken out of range of my Xbox One S: I just got this controller not too long ago and up until last night everything was in perfect form. No buttons sticking, no drifting or anything. But last night I went out to the porch to smoke a...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken: I recently sent my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 in for repair. I received it back yesterday, and it has arrived broken. The left bumper partially pops out of the controller, and has to be popped...
  9. Xbox one controller not being detected on pc on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller not being detected on pc on windows 11: i have resetted my pc, tried 2 other cables, checked for windows updates and still it won't be detected by my pc, i believe the usb is fine since when i take out the batteries it still powers on,...
  10. I spilt water on my controller and now LB is constantly being pressed even while the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilt water on my controller and now LB is constantly being pressed even while the...: I accidentally spilt water on my controller and now when i play any-games or even navigate through the xbox menu the button “LB” is being pressed even with nothing clicking/holding the button....