Controller messing up
Discus and support Controller messing up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All of my buttons on my controller dosent work including the sync button how can I fix this? Its a xbox series x im kinda worried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by liz virginia, Jul 10, 2023.
Thema:
Controller messing up
Loading...
-
Controller messing up - Similar Threads - Controller messing
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?
in XBoX on ConsolesController Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick... -
Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...
in XBoX Games and AppsAm i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...: Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e -
Wired xbox controller Input is messed up
in XboX InsidersWired xbox controller Input is messed up: Hi, Im playing NBA 2K24 Through steam, and when I enter into the game, the XBOX wired controller inputs are messed up. for example button A exits the game instead of navigating through it. How... -
My afterglow wave controllers wire port came messed up I know it's not the cord because I...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy afterglow wave controllers wire port came messed up I know it's not the cord because I...: I bought it after market but new and it wasn't open so I know I can't get it replaced so I want to know how to fix it f0f4aa59-91e2-438f-9f3a-b253192e9043 -
Bluetooth to pc has messed with my controller sensitivity, I cant reset sensitivity
in XBoX on ConsolesBluetooth to pc has messed with my controller sensitivity, I cant reset sensitivity: I used Bluetooth to connect my Xbox one controller to my Pc to play the Pc version of Battlefront two (2017), when I use the Xbox app on my pc with this controller the sensitivity is too high and...