controller messed up with no physical damage
Discus and support controller messed up with no physical damage in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my xbox series x wireless controller analog sticks messed up and are always inputting down and to the right i havent dropped the controller or anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FieryArondite, Jul 13, 2021.
Thema:
controller messed up with no physical damage
Loading...
-
controller messed up with no physical damage - Similar Threads - controller messed physical
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?
in XBoX on ConsolesController Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick... -
Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...
in XBoX Games and AppsAm i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...: Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e -
Wired xbox controller Input is messed up
in XboX InsidersWired xbox controller Input is messed up: Hi, Im playing NBA 2K24 Through steam, and when I enter into the game, the XBOX wired controller inputs are messed up. for example button A exits the game instead of navigating through it. How... -
My afterglow wave controllers wire port came messed up I know it's not the cord because I...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy afterglow wave controllers wire port came messed up I know it's not the cord because I...: I bought it after market but new and it wasn't open so I know I can't get it replaced so I want to know how to fix it f0f4aa59-91e2-438f-9f3a-b253192e9043 -
Bluetooth to pc has messed with my controller sensitivity, I cant reset sensitivity
in XBoX on ConsolesBluetooth to pc has messed with my controller sensitivity, I cant reset sensitivity: I used Bluetooth to connect my Xbox one controller to my Pc to play the Pc version of Battlefront two (2017), when I use the Xbox app on my pc with this controller the sensitivity is too high and... -
Controller messing up
in XBoX on ConsolesController messing up: All of my buttons on my controller dosent work including the sync button how can I fix this? Its a xbox series x im kinda worried 2a66378e-3913-47f8-b435-9a2bedfcc5ec