Controller left joystick flickering on Windows 10

Discus and support Controller left joystick flickering on Windows 10 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm currently having a problem with an xinput controller left joystick always flickering when i aimed it towards 11 o'clock direction. Here's a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ostarion, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Ostarion
    Ostarion Guest

Hello, I'm currently having a problem with an xinput controller left joystick always flickering when i aimed it towards 11 o'clock direction. Here's a video i recorded to give you a better explanation:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/zUtW65HFNa99uW1e7

I have tried resetting the controllers, tried testing it on 3 different controllers (1 of them is brand new), but the problem still persist so i don't think the error lies with my controller hence why i asked in this forum, assuming there's something wrong with windows. If anyone has any idea of what i can do to fix this, that would be great. Thanks in advance!

:)

Ostarion, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Ostarion,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you and help you back to gaming.

Let's start on updating the system, drivers and your controller. Kindly follow the steps provided on the links for each update and see if you have not yet performed them.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello Ostarion,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller set up

I have a new adaptive controller and have the adaptive joystick plugged into the usb on the left side of the adaptive controller, yet the joystick will not control the left thumbstick in any direction. This is my 2nd adaptive controller keyboard and
    first joystick ( first thought pads on adaptive controller were touch pads). I’m hoping someone else has had this issue and is an easy fix. I turn the adaptive controller on first, then my regular controller. I’m praying this is not a second return of the
    adaptive controller or a first of the joystick.
  5. BornaSh Win User

Xbox controller

I have had the controller from last chrismas, the left joystick keeps drifting
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

joystick xbox one primera generacion no funciona en windows 10 [Translation - Joystick Xbox One first generation does not work on Windows 10]

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the joystick recognition to the Windows 10. This issue might be caused due to the incompatibility of the Joystick with Windows 10.

• What device are you trying to use with the Xbox App?
    • What game are you trying to use the accessory for?
    The Xbox Accessories app gives you more ways to play when paired with an Xbox Wireless Controller,
    an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, or an Xbox Adaptive Controller.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Controller left joystick flickering on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Controller left joystick

2. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  3. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  4. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  5. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  6. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  7. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  8. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  9. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  10. Xbox controller joystick left side not work good

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller joystick left side not work good: the left side of my xbox x controller joystick is not working well. as if stuck. If I drag it up or down, it constantly senses that I'm constantly pressing it and you can't play like that. . I...