Controller lag in cloud gaming

Discus and support Controller lag in cloud gaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, my xbox Bluetooth controller connected to my iPad Air 3 never responds in real time when I play, but always lags with about half a second delay.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TommasoAvati, Jun 30, 2021.

1. TommasoAvati
    TommasoAvati Guest

Hi, my xbox Bluetooth controller connected to my iPad Air 3 never responds in real time when I play, but always lags with about half a second delay.

It happens with any game I try.

:)

TommasoAvati, Jun 30, 2021
  2. KauêPereira Win User

I have been playing F1 2019 and it is extremely laggy half the time resulting in a terminal damage
  3. Cheese Rations Win User

This is one of the major issues with xCloud that I hope are fixed before it is out of beta. This likely has nothing to do with your controller, but is instead just something you have to deal with when playing over a wireless connection.

I have the same input lag you’re experiencing on my iPad Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max, but do not have this issue when I play on my M1 MacBook Air that is connected to the internet through a wired connection.

Since xCloud is being heavily advertised for use on mobile devices, let’s hope Microsoft is able to fix this quickly. We’re still in a beta period here.
  4. ROFLCOPTER DLUX Win User

I've always thought it was nuts that the best that an agent of a technology company could say was to power cycle your whateveritis. we both know that's not going to do anything because we both also know that that's already been done before we got here. along with resetting, updating, checking drivers, connecting to a different device, changing ports, turning off bluetooth, repairing device, changing batteries, checking the network and restarting the program. I guess ill defrag and come back?
  5. GamerRab Win User

On PC wirelessly it works great with a decent internet connection and — crucially — a 5ghz connection to your router. Your standard 2.4ghz connection won’t cut it.

Still artifacting for video, as is standard in cloud gaming, but it was incredibly playable with virtually no input lag or delay. Was racking up kills in BFV in no time.

On my android phone over LTE and my iPad over that same connection, I’m getting about a 500ms input lag that is making games barely playable, or unplayable. This needs to be fixed.
  6. TommasoAvati Win User

Thema:

1. Controller lag in cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Controller lag cloud

2. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  3. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  4. Controller lagging, what else can I try?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller lagging, what else can I try?: controller being used in PC began lagging with the thumbsticks on COD a few months back, worked properly when plugged in, however issue has now started again with racing games,both the controller...
  5. Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.: I recently built a new pc and have gone from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in the process. I am using the same controller as I was on my old pc that worked perfectly, but this time after about a minute...
  6. Xbox Controller Makes Me Lag

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller Makes Me Lag: When am using a xbox controller different then my main controller my game is lagging! There is a clip of me playing with my other controller : https://youtu.be/mgZMfcov0cc Its doing the PC things...
  7. Input lag from series x controller on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input lag from series x controller on pc: when i use the rechargable battery (first-party not third party) i get input lag and joystick drift. this doesn't happen when i use regular batteries or plug the controller in to my pc. I have...
  8. Why does my xbox wireless controller lag my game to the point it is unplayble while it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox wireless controller lag my game to the point it is unplayble while it is...: It is on the latest firmware and it is doing it on Trackmania 2020 and Rocket League I am running the newest version of windows 11 as of 8/10/23 and vibrations are disabled ***Moved from Windows...
  9. Why is my new regular wireless controller causing my game to slightly lag when my wired...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my new regular wireless controller causing my game to slightly lag when my wired...: I just bought a new standard wireless controller and it’s causing my game to lag in certain areas/points. I mainly use a wired elite controller and I never have issues with it. I was hoping to...
  10. Xbox Series X Controller cursor lag after update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller cursor lag after update.: I've seen a few posts on here to revert the firmware, but the option no longer exists on the app. I am mainly seeing this when playing MLB the Show. Same issue with 2 Elite controllers, a turtle...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox cloud gaming input lag

2. Xbox cloud controller delay

3. Xbox cloud gaming delay