Controller keeps losing sync and sync button on Xbox doenst work when pressed

Discus and support Controller keeps losing sync and sync button on Xbox doenst work when pressed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any help would be appreciated? Only started happening today submitted by /u/FlollyLF [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FlollyLF, Nov 12, 2021.

1. /u/FlollyLF
    /u/FlollyLF Guest

Any help would be appreciated? Only started happening today

submitted by /u/FlollyLF
    [link] [comments]

/u/FlollyLF, Nov 12, 2021
  2. Rishabh0067 Win User

Can someone help me re sync my controllers ?

Sync the Controller:
    To sync a wireless controller with your Xbox, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button on the controller to turn it on.
    Press and hold the small sync button on the front of the Xbox Series X console (located near the USB port).
    While holding the sync button on the console, press and hold the sync button on the controller (located on the top near the Xbox button).
    Release both sync buttons when the controller's Xbox button starts flashing. The controller should now be synced with the console.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Halo 4 console and Sync issues.

Hi, you are pressing the sync button on the console and then the sync button on the controller? What happens when you try to sync the controller?
  4. god_0 Win User

xbox elite controller wont sync to pc. sync button doesnt do anything

it does work when i just press the sync button on my controller, without it being plugged in, and while its synced to the xbox, but this is a rare occurrence. and i still have to power on the xbox just to turn on the controller.

this is a newly refurbished controller, so i doubt it is the sync button itself either.
  5. CyTeK1978 Win User

How can I unpair new Xbox One controller from console?

normaly this will work also when the xbox is on, just press the controller sync button.

thi sis what i am doing, press it when i want to use it on pc and sync when i want to use on xbox
  6. ROFLStompRogue Win User

Dashboard doesn't want to load

Hello CheckeredMINI,

Try this:

Turn off your console.

Press the Controller sync Button (keep holding it)

While holding The controller sync button Turn on your console while you still have the sync button held.

Keep holding the Sync button until you reach dashboard if it lets you reach it..
Thema:

1. Controller keeps losing sync and sync button on Xbox doenst work when pressed - Similar Threads - Controller keeps losing

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  4. On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Windows 11, how can I fix the problem, that my Xbox One controller keeps ceasing to...: I am using Windows 11 and an Xbox One controller. For a few weeks now, I have had the problem, that the controller would stop being recognized by the system. The symptoms of that are Controller...
  5. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  6. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  7. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  8. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  9. my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller keeps disconnecting every few minutes from my pc: its not the xbox one controller its after that. it disconnects from my pc for a few seconds and then reconnects. software is up to date, it even happens when its plugged in....
  10. Controllers keep losing connection

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers keep losing connection: On my Xbox One, my controllers sync up and then almost immediately lose connection, causing endless blinking on the controller’s him e button. I originally thought it was my one controller acting...