Controller issues

Discus and support Controller issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m having issues with my Xbox one controller. The controller keeps operating the LT by itself. I tried to fix/clean it with no luck. I then just today... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ManInTheBox2433, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Controller issues

I’m having issues with my Xbox one controller. The controller keeps operating the LT by itself. I tried to fix/clean it with no luck. I then just today got a new controller and IT does the same thing. Is this a controller or console issue?? Someone Please help

:)

ManInTheBox2433, Nov 24, 2022
  2. CAROLINEMARCROFT Win User

Controller Issue

Do not require help on this now - part of controller was stuck
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Controller issues

It sounds like you're not hitting the sync button on the console itself.

With your console powered on, hit the Guide button. Wait for the LEDs to start flashing. Once they're flashing, hit the sync button (near the Play & Charge cable port). The LEDs on the controller will start spinning. After you've hit that, hit the Sync button
    on the front of the consoles. On the original 360 it's its own button to the right of the MU ports. On the 360 S it's the IR window/button to the left of the front USB trap door. Once you hit the sync button on the console, the Ring of Light on the console
    should start spinning.

There's a
    decent guide on the XBOX site
  4. ODIE79 Win User

Controller Issue ?

Controllers do wear out. Every gamer handles it different and your movements will do that to the joystick. Certain games are harder on different buttons. Thats a battlefield controller :) mine looks just like it. Its a battle hardened controller that might
    need to be retired. It happens to the best of us.
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

Controller issues

Hey there pollock1978! Since this thread is dated back nearly a year, could you please create your own thread in this forum detailing your issue? This will allow us to help you out individually and leave the OP be. :) Thank you!
  6. LOUISE CYPHRE Win User

Controller issues

[quote user="Jenny Wartz"]

Must have been right after the 12 kill game with the stakeout...........

[/quote]

Bah. That thing sucks. I think that tripled my amount of all time shotgun kills.

"Happy Drinking"
Thema:

Controller issues

1. Controller issues - Similar Threads - Controller issues

2. Controller and headset issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Controller and headset issue: When i put in a perfectly fine headset i can hear audio but can’t be heard when i talk, i have found it is a problem to do with my controller but don’t know what it is...
  3. Xbox adaptive controller - joystick issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox adaptive controller - joystick issues: I'm using an XAC on an Xbox One. I have joysticks with 3.5 mm jacks (Evil Controllers mini thumbsticks and Warfighter Engaged Joystix-Ls) that I have plugged into the X1 and X2 ports on the back...
  4. Controller has been sent back and I have no way to contact Microsoft about progress of issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller has been sent back and I have no way to contact Microsoft about progress of issue.: I have sent back an Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and I had been contacted by a microsoft Employee about 2-3 weeks ago. He told me that there were ver lenghty delays on refurbished stock so...
  5. I have some issues with my new-purchased xbox elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have some issues with my new-purchased xbox elite 2 controller: I have just purchased an Xbox elite 2 controller and I enjoyed it, the only problem is no matter which devices I used to connect via Bluetooth, it didn't show the true battery level, all I can see...
  6. Steelseries Arctis 9X headset + Elite 2 Controller audio/connection issues

in XboX Insiders
    Steelseries Arctis 9X headset + Elite 2 Controller audio/connection issues: I’ve been having intermittent disconnections/audio hitches when both the Arctis 9X headset and Elite 2 controller are connected. One proceeds the other. Majority of the time, first the audio...
  7. Software issues? Or controller issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    Software issues? Or controller issues?: Recently my series X has run into a few problems. Whilst navigating through the “home/menu” screen the selection window jumps as if the direction pad button is being pressed more than once. The...
  8. Issue with Elite Controller 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Elite Controller 2.: Hey, Sorry for my bad English. I have 1,5 issues with the Controller. It appears when I change the mapping of the Backbuttons. If you set one Button to make a Screenshot and another one to...
  9. Controller Issue Since Latest Alpha Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Issue Since Latest Alpha Insiders: Anyone else having an issue with their Elite 2 Controller losing connection constantly? Specifically I am playing The Entropy Center, and it has been constantly disconnecting while I am playing....
  10. Xbox controller headphone jack sound channel issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller headphone jack sound channel issue.: I am using a xbox series controller and connect to pc via xbox receiver. Now I plug a headset on my controller headphone jack, but the option only 1 channel, doesn't it support stereo sound?...