Controller issues with Skyrim Special Edition (series s)

Discus and support Controller issues with Skyrim Special Edition (series s) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m having an issue I own Skyrim special edition on series s I have the anniversary upgrade to all has been well untill my controller randomly stopped... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KjRobinson, Jan 17, 2022.

1. KjRobinson
    KjRobinson Guest

I’m having an issue I own Skyrim special edition on series s I have the anniversary upgrade to all has been well untill my controller randomly stopped working but it only does this with Skyrim I can get through the main menu but after that only a couple buttons work and one analog stick I’m so confused rn and it doesn’t seem like anyone else has this issue so I’m just lost lol

:)

KjRobinson, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi KjRobinson, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If this is happening with just one game it may mean that the issue is with the game itself. Kindly uninstall and reinstall the game and make sure to perform a powercycle.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the update, KjRobinson. In this case, we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. KjRobinson Win User

Unfortunately neither of those have worked
  5. MithrilFlame Win User

Do you have any Xbox collector items?

Totally. I love my Special Edition Minecraft Xbox One S with the Minecraft sounds and the redstone on the bottom :)

And the Creeper controller that came with it!

My favourite controller is my Special Edition Sea of Thieves controller. It looks SO good :)
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

steam and xbox one wireless controller

Thema:

1. Controller issues with Skyrim Special Edition (series s) - Similar Threads - Controller issues Skyrim

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  3. Xbox controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller issues: I'm on PC. I use an Xbox Series X controller for a few games. And lately its been disconnecting briefly. Then it will reconnect and stay connected. But any amount of button pressing doesn't work....
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  5. Xbox Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller issues: This is my third post about xbox controller issues/scam. I wonder if Microsoft will take this one down too. It's all over the Internet about controller issues, especially after updates. This is...
  6. Xbox Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller issues: Who else has bought multiple xbox series x controllers? Why do they constantly fail? Money making scam for microsoft? 28837003-8f9d-477d-a9a1-e4e137688f60
  7. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  9. “Hi, I have an issue with my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Hi, I have an issue with my controller: “Hi, I have an issue with my controller. I purchased in November of 2023. I previously had the same controller (not sure when I purchased it) but it lasted around 2 years before I needed to...
  10. Controller Issue, plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue, plz help: My left stick on my Series 2 Elite controller is hard to push up. Like it gets stuck and I have to really push it up to where it finally gets all the way up. The right stick is fine and I can go...