Controller Issue

Discus and support Controller Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two xbox controllers. One works fine. The other when I sign in automatically scrolls right to the store option and wont go left (towards home).... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAROLINEMARCROFT, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Controller Issue

I have two xbox controllers. One works fine. The other when I sign in automatically scrolls right to the store option and wont go left (towards home). It will let me go down from store and will then let me go left and right!? It also wont let me select any
    of the tiles? Any ideas...?

:)

CAROLINEMARCROFT, Oct 24, 2017
  2. JoeTheRepo
    JoeTheRepo Guest
    Controller Issue

Hi, it seems that I cannot change the controller for my Xbox. Its the second one I try and its like the Xbox doesn't see it, When I try to use it, some red lights start blinking and nothing happens...

It seems the guys at FUTURE SHOP never saw such a thing!?

I need to change the original because of a bad stick, otherwise it works fine

Any help appreciated.

JoeTheRepo, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Controller Issue

On some older model pads the battery pack can jiggle a little, so when you get excessive vibrations (rumble) it can disconnect the battery.

Try turning off the rumble feature and see if the problem persists.

Press the guide button.

Scroll right to preferences.

Vibration.

Un-check the box.

GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Controller Issue

Do not require help on this now - part of controller was stuck

CAROLINEMARCROFT, Oct 24, 2017
  5. CAROLINEMARCROFT Win User

Controller Issue

Do not require help on this now - part of controller was stuck
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Controller issues

It sounds like you're not hitting the sync button on the console itself.

With your console powered on, hit the Guide button. Wait for the LEDs to start flashing. Once they're flashing, hit the sync button (near the Play & Charge cable port). The LEDs on the controller will start spinning. After you've hit that, hit the Sync button
    on the front of the consoles. On the original 360 it's its own button to the right of the MU ports. On the 360 S it's the IR window/button to the left of the front USB trap door. Once you hit the sync button on the console, the Ring of Light on the console
    should start spinning.

There's a
    decent guide on the XBOX site
  7. ODIE79 Win User

Controller Issue ?

Controllers do wear out. Every gamer handles it different and your movements will do that to the joystick. Certain games are harder on different buttons. Thats a battlefield controller :) mine looks just like it. Its a battle hardened controller that might
    need to be retired. It happens to the best of us.
  8. Miss Kleo Win User

Controller issues

Hey there pollock1978! Since this thread is dated back nearly a year, could you please create your own thread in this forum detailing your issue? This will allow us to help you out individually and leave the OP be. :) Thank you!
  9. LOUISE CYPHRE Win User

Controller issues

[quote user="Jenny Wartz"]

Must have been right after the 12 kill game with the stakeout...........

[/quote]

Bah. That thing sucks. I think that tripled my amount of all time shotgun kills.

"Happy Drinking"
Thema:

Controller Issue

1. Controller Issue - Similar Threads - Controller Issue

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. Xbox Controller connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller connectivity issues: So, I usually play with my headset on and every couple minutes or so my headset would make a static noise as if my controller is losing connection then my controller would turn off then on, then...
  4. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  5. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  6. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  8. Xbox controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller issues: I'm on PC. I use an Xbox Series X controller for a few games. And lately its been disconnecting briefly. Then it will reconnect and stay connected. But any amount of button pressing doesn't work....
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  10. Xbox Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller issues: This is my third post about xbox controller issues/scam. I wonder if Microsoft will take this one down too. It's all over the Internet about controller issues, especially after updates. This is...