Controller Issue While Using Remote Play

Discus and support Controller Issue While Using Remote Play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When im using remote play and try to aim down sights it glitches out. I have my controller wired connected to my series s and when im am not using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bexzify, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Bexzify
    Bexzify Guest

When im using remote play and try to aim down sights it glitches out. I have my controller wired connected to my series s and when im am not using remote play i dont have a problem, but right when i connect remote play so i can record my gameplay on my laptop all of a sudden i can no longer aim down sights normally. I've tried restarting my laptop, my console, the application, and everything, nothing seems to work.

:)

Bexzify, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Bexzify Win User

yes all of them have issues
  3. Dericka Win User

Oh, I see. May I know is it happening to all of your games when you're playing remote play?
  4. Dericka Win User

5. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to update your controller and check if there's any changes? Thanks!
  6. Dericka Win User

Can you please try to use different controller and check if there's any changes?
Thema:

1. Controller Issue While Using Remote Play - Similar Threads - Controller Issue While

2. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  3. Xbox Controller connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller connectivity issues: So, I usually play with my headset on and every couple minutes or so my headset would make a static noise as if my controller is losing connection then my controller would turn off then on, then...
  4. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  5. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  6. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  8. Xbox controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller issues: I'm on PC. I use an Xbox Series X controller for a few games. And lately its been disconnecting briefly. Then it will reconnect and stay connected. But any amount of button pressing doesn't work....
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  10. Xbox Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller issues: This is my third post about xbox controller issues/scam. I wonder if Microsoft will take this one down too. It's all over the Internet about controller issues, especially after updates. This is...