Controller Issue Since Latest Alpha Insiders

Discus and support Controller Issue Since Latest Alpha Insiders in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else having an issue with their Elite 2 Controller losing connection constantly? Specifically I am playing The Entropy Center, and it has been... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dratsablive, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Controller Issue Since Latest Alpha Insiders

Anyone else having an issue with their Elite 2 Controller losing connection constantly? Specifically I am playing The Entropy Center, and it has been constantly disconnecting while I am playing. Controller is fully charged so that's not the issue.

submitted by /u/dratsablive
    [link] [comments]

/u/dratsablive, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Error code 0x82323001

This is a known issue with the latest Alpha Skip Ahead Insider preview. Check Xbox Insider Forum on Reddit. This forum is for General release OS.
  3. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
  4. The Chad118 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 (standard physical edition) says I need to purchase the game again

Update! I fixed the issue! It's something going on with the latest console update for the Alpha Group in the Xbox Insider Program.

I switched to the Beta group and this seems to have resolved the issue.
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

Error 0-82323023

This is a known issue with the latest Alpha Skip Ahead Insider preview. Check Xbox Insider Forum on Reddit. This forum is for General release OS.

A fix was released today.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Customer Service Hung up on Me

Thema:

Controller Issue Since Latest Alpha Insiders

1. Controller Issue Since Latest Alpha Insiders - Similar Threads - Controller Issue Since

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  3. Xbox controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller issues: I'm on PC. I use an Xbox Series X controller for a few games. And lately its been disconnecting briefly. Then it will reconnect and stay connected. But any amount of button pressing doesn't work....
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  5. Xbox Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller issues: This is my third post about xbox controller issues/scam. I wonder if Microsoft will take this one down too. It's all over the Internet about controller issues, especially after updates. This is...
  6. Xbox Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller issues: Who else has bought multiple xbox series x controllers? Why do they constantly fail? Money making scam for microsoft? 28837003-8f9d-477d-a9a1-e4e137688f60
  7. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  9. “Hi, I have an issue with my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Hi, I have an issue with my controller: “Hi, I have an issue with my controller. I purchased in November of 2023. I previously had the same controller (not sure when I purchased it) but it lasted around 2 years before I needed to...
  10. Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update: I think since the update on 14 November 2023 for the controller, my options button is not working at all. Also, when in the main menu for xbox, if I want to change from one window option to...