Controller isnt being recognized

Discus and support Controller isnt being recognized in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when playing any xbox game on the Xbox pc app it will not recognize my controller, Yet on steam and ea play it works fine. I need help as this seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tom Chambers2, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Controller isnt being recognized

when playing any xbox game on the Xbox pc app it will not recognize my controller, Yet on steam and ea play it works fine. I need help as this seems to be a very rare issue i have.

:)

Tom Chambers2, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please do the following troubleshooting to fix the issue with your controller

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

HELP! Account isnt being recognized

If you can sign into your account on your console then you will want to go to settings and under the account tab go to sign in security and passkey and that page will show you what email is associated with your account on the console.

This is the email address that you need to be signing into on the app and website.

When you signed into your account on the website and it wanted you to create a new gamertag that means the email address that you were signing in with did not have a xbox profile attached to it and when you signed into your account at account.xbox.com then
    the system created a new xbox profile for that particular email address.
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

Overwatch free trial problem

Sounds like the game share isnt being recognized I'd try rehoming it to the xbox sometimes it can randomly unhome I've had happen
  5. bradley13097 Win User

Xbox app not detecting console

I am having this similar issue and am on a college campus wifi. my ip isnt being recognized by my smartglass app and i am trying to connect it to stream games.
  6. WPAK Win User

Xbox isnt recognized

Hi there,

you probably are trying to setup Internet connection sharing via the pc right?

This support page might help:

support.xbox.com/.../win-computer

-

Could you check if all is setup according to the support page and let us know the results
Thema:

1. Controller isnt being recognized - Similar Threads - Controller isnt being

2. what should i do my controller isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    what should i do my controller isnt working: i bought an xbox series s and i was using the controller it came with and everythings was fine until 2 days ago it turned off so i thought i need batterys so i got some new ones and it still didnt...
  3. I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller...: I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller it ws working yesterday 5d1672f5-b857-46c5-85ba-6df795830379
  4. my xbox controller isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller isnt working: it's turned on, it's connected to the xbox, but none of the buttons work??? i turned it off, pressed the pair button on it, hard reset it and the xbox, but nothin gis working can someone please...
  5. Why isnt my right stick on a wired controller working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isnt my right stick on a wired controller working?: I have a wired Xbox controller. My right stick isnt responding to anything. It only responds when Im testing it and When I magnify. I tried turning it off including holding the button for...
  6. xbox one saying that headphones are attached to my controller yet there isnt one

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one saying that headphones are attached to my controller yet there isnt one: Ok, so basically, whenever i turn on my controller, and i try to start a party, it has a headset icon next to my name, which indicates that a headset is connected, and whenever i try to talk, my...
  7. Xbox Controller isnt working on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller isnt working on pc: When I plug my controller using a usb cable the pc doesn't detect it and it will not work with any cable and I have all lastest updates for windows and the drivers any help?...
  8. Wired XB1 Controller isnt working on my console but it works when connected to my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired XB1 Controller isnt working on my console but it works when connected to my PC: I have a wired controller that has seemed to stop being detected by my XB1. Not sure why but it started when i went to turn my consold off by holding the xbox button and selecting turn console off...
  9. Microsoft Xbox 360 Windows Controller times out then isnt recognised

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Windows Controller times out then isnt recognised: I have a wireless Microsoft Xbox 360 controller for PC. It connects and works fine. I mostly use it for playing Forza (on PC), and my problem is, when I am racing in a long race, or just get...
  10. my controller isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isnt working: hey my controller has a issue they both were going last night tryed to use them this morning they wont work and one has a red light on the number 4 bit 3d7397ec-97f6-437e-b13f-7f7a887856c5