Controller isnt being recognized

Discus and support Controller isnt being recognized in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when playing any xbox game on the Xbox pc app it will not recognize my controller, Yet on steam and ea play it works fine. I need help as this seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tom Chambers2, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Controller isnt being recognized

when playing any xbox game on the Xbox pc app it will not recognize my controller, Yet on steam and ea play it works fine. I need help as this seems to be a very rare issue i have.

:)

Tom Chambers2, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please do the following troubleshooting to fix the issue with your controller

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

HELP! Account isnt being recognized

If you can sign into your account on your console then you will want to go to settings and under the account tab go to sign in security and passkey and that page will show you what email is associated with your account on the console.

This is the email address that you need to be signing into on the app and website.

When you signed into your account on the website and it wanted you to create a new gamertag that means the email address that you were signing in with did not have a xbox profile attached to it and when you signed into your account at account.xbox.com then
    the system created a new xbox profile for that particular email address.
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

Overwatch free trial problem

Sounds like the game share isnt being recognized I'd try rehoming it to the xbox sometimes it can randomly unhome I've had happen
  5. bradley13097 Win User

Xbox app not detecting console

I am having this similar issue and am on a college campus wifi. my ip isnt being recognized by my smartglass app and i am trying to connect it to stream games.
  6. RednekWes Win User

Elite controller series 2 not charging

It's not that the battery is degraded. It is that the controller does not recognize being plugged in. But thank you.
Thema:

1. Controller isnt being recognized - Similar Threads - Controller isnt being

2. Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers: So I’m having a tough time on the travel time of the right joystick I have for the adaptive controller. It’s like using it in the game like golf. When I go to swinging it keeps telling me too slow...
  3. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  4. Xbox is out of control and I have no clue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is out of control and I have no clue: When I’m on my Xbox randomly at any time when I hover over an app it will start speeding across the entire screen. From left to right, up and down and it will stop and keep going I don’t think...
  5. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  6. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  7. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  8. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  9. How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...: it isnt working on the menu pls help ed6d545b-aa47-4bb6-aa2b-2b8e1b8f0eda
  10. My xbox one controller i got isnt connecting to my pc via cable it just vibrates and starts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one controller i got isnt connecting to my pc via cable it just vibrates and starts...: I connected my xbox one controller to my pc but everytime i do it just vibrates and flashes the x logo but nothing happens it also doesnt show up on xbox accessories. If someone knows what...