controller input when game streaming is bad

Discus and support controller input when game streaming is bad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When streaming my Series X to my windows 10 pc, my controller input is very bad. When i hold down a button, it cuts in and out really fast and thinks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jbisk21, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Jbisk21
    Jbisk21 Guest

When streaming my Series X to my windows 10 pc, my controller input is very bad. When i hold down a button, it cuts in and out really fast and thinks im spamming the button. Any fix? I dont believe it is an issue with my internet.

:)

Jbisk21, Aug 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jbisk21

Usually the input lag when you do remote play is caused by your internet.
    First, please check your NAT type. What's saying?
    Open the Xbox Console Companion app > Settings > Network

Test your network from there and share the results here
  3. Farscape247 Win User

xbox 360 guitar not working on my windows 10

xbox peripherals other than the controller will not work over streaming full stop. the files you were trying to use are to set them up for other games, only the xbox controller or a controller with x-input can be used for streaming.
  4. Mathieu Robitaille Win User

Control Xbox One freezes on Streaming - Windows 10

I have found a workaround for this problem. If you can, simply don't connect the controller to your PC, let it connected to the Xbox One instead. When you start streaming, simply ignore the warning saying that no controller is being connected to your PC.
    So, your input will be directly managed by the Xbox, not your PC. The problem seems to originate from the fact that The Division server is monitoring controller input in some way. and the extra latency put in from streaming the input from your PC to the Xbox
    then to Division's servers causes the glitch. Though, for my workaround to be applicable to you, your PC must be in controller range from your Xbox. Hope this helps.
  5. Hey I am Jack Win User

Can I use a Laptop as a monitor screen for my Xbox One S?

You could stream on mixer through your xbox and then you could put your own stream up on your laptop but there will be a 2 second delay with the control inputs, if you're playing a slow game it should work fine though.
  6. Khronokai Win User

Wheel or controller?!

Heard nothing but bad things about the wheel and its inputs. There are issues with the game interpreting inputs, and with Microsoft's new patch which still has it messed up. (Not to mention how they need special tuning, with complaints its so bad it feels
    like not just the inputs, but the physics are completely different)

Also many top times are controller.

I don't feel at a disadvantage.
Thema:

1. controller input when game streaming is bad - Similar Threads - controller input game

2. Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS: So what I do is use my headset on my computer. I start up remote play on the xbox app on the computer so I can listen to my xbox's audio while still listening to my pc. Whenever I use remote play...
  3. [Continued] Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Continued] Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller...: I am creating this question because my previous question was closed due to inactivity. Please read this linked post for context on this issue:...
  4. Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB: Context I have two dualshock 2 game controllers that I connect to my system using DS2/USB adapters. I have used one of these controllers for a while with no issues. Recently, the controller broke...
  5. Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS: So what I do is use my headset on my computer. I start up remote play on the xbox app on the computer so I can listen to my xbox's audio while still listening to my pc. Whenever I use remote play...
  6. Xbox One Controller not working on certain PC games. Incorrect actions for my input/no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not working on certain PC games. Incorrect actions for my input/no...: I don't understand what's going on with my controller. The problem persists whether I'm connected using Bluetooth or a chord. Additionally, It only happens on certain games. GTAIV and NBA2K work...
  7. Xbox One Controller not working on certain PC games. Incorrect actions for my input/no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not working on certain PC games. Incorrect actions for my input/no...: I don't understand what's going on with my controller. The problem persists whether I'm connected using Bluetooth or a chord. Additionally, It only happens on certain games. GTAIV and NBA2K work...
  8. Games not registering controller input

in XboX Insiders
    Games not registering controller input: Have raised on the console, but has anyone noticed particular games not registering the controller input when you boot them up? Got the Telltale Expanse game today, and it's currently completely...
  9. Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...: Hey all, I've been having an issue getting Xbox controller(s) to work in games on Windows 11. I have tried many combinations of the following Controller: Elite Elite Series 2 Elite Core 2...
  10. Minecraft in game input delay even with wired controller

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft in game input delay even with wired controller: When playing Minecraft, I have noticed that, even with a wired controller, there is a bad input the way, it’s only during gameplay, so strange, because when I’m in the endgame menu it, there’s...