Controller Input not working or very delayed
Discus and support Controller Input not working or very delayed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't exactly remember when this started happening but I'm noticing that my controller's input is acting kinda laggy, any input I make, it either... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xJustCait, Sep 2, 2021.
Thema:
Controller Input not working or very delayed
Loading...
-
Controller Input not working or very delayed - Similar Threads - Controller Input working
-
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Inputting Pin with controller XBOX FSE on Windows PC
in XboX InsidersInputting Pin with controller XBOX FSE on Windows PC: Did anyone manage to get the inputting Pin fixed with a controller on a PC running FSE? It works fine on my MSI Claw when I try it, but on my main PC I just can't get it to bring up the keyboard... -
Xbox one controller and headset not having audio input
in XboX InsidersXbox one controller and headset not having audio input: So my monitor doesnt have its own speaker so i use the headset jack in my controller to hear sounds from the game then all of a sudden when i was about to do a game session i suddenly couldnt hear... -
Xbox Controller has double input on Windows 10 computer.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Controller has double input on Windows 10 computer.: Let me start off by saying, I've been using this same exact controller for nearly 10 years now and I've never had this problem up until about a week ago, Suddenly (seemingly after a Windows... -
My Xbox controller is not giving any input into the console, even though I have got new...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox controller is not giving any input into the console, even though I have got new...: My Xbox One S has not gave response to any input I give. Ive tried power cycling, fresh batteries, USB cable, nothing works. Im gonna try using the in app controller to fix it, but if not please... -
Xbox compatible controller with the least amount of input delay?
in XboX InsidersXbox compatible controller with the least amount of input delay?: So I have a Xbox series S and I’m look to get a new controller looking for something with least amount of input delay ? Also is polling rate the same as input delay? (Must have paddles) thank you... -
Xbox Controller having issues with connecting and with laggy input
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Controller having issues with connecting and with laggy input: My original Xbox One controller will connect to my Xbox but every now and then it will randomly disconnect. However, when I am in a game, my input is severely laggy and unplayable. Navigating the... -
Xbox One Controller not working on certain PC games. Incorrect actions for my input/no...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One Controller not working on certain PC games. Incorrect actions for my input/no...: I don't understand what's going on with my controller. The problem persists whether I'm connected using Bluetooth or a chord. Additionally, It only happens on certain games. GTAIV and NBA2K work... -
Xbox One Controller not working on certain PC games. Incorrect actions for my input/no...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One Controller not working on certain PC games. Incorrect actions for my input/no...: I don't understand what's going on with my controller. The problem persists whether I'm connected using Bluetooth or a chord. Additionally, It only happens on certain games. GTAIV and NBA2K work...