Controller idle options

Discus and support Controller idle options in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I'm watching CrunchyRoll on my Xbox my controller turns off after 15 minutes of watching a episode. My monitor does not have built-in speakers... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JAE Gonzalez, Apr 10, 2023.

  1. JAE Gonzalez
    JAE Gonzalez Guest

    Controller idle options


    Whenever I'm watching CrunchyRoll on my Xbox my controller turns off after 15 minutes of watching a episode. My monitor does not have built-in speakers so I use a wired headset connected to my controller and wherever the controller turns off all the audio gets cut off. It's really annoying and I want to change the controller idle settings but can't find anything about the controller settings in the idle option in settings. Is there a way to edit this or not.

    :)
     
    JAE Gonzalez, Apr 10, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Controller idle options

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    I’m sorry but as of the moment that can’t be changed yet. What works for me is plugging in the controller directly on the console using a wired cable.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Idea for idle options

    For suggestions like this, you should post at http://xbox.uservoice.com
  4. pipocinyd Win User

    Idea for idle options

    Thank you Smwutches I wasn’t sure where exactly the best place for this would be posted at so I appreciate you showing me in the right direction.
  5. GazCoombe Win User

    Screen dimming timer

    Go to settings, select preferences, and hit idle options. Now, uncheck “Show me things when idle.” This should get rid of the idle problem.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Blu-ray idle xbox

    Go to settings, select preferences, and hit idle options. Now, uncheck “Show me things when idle.” This should get rid of the idle problem.
Thema:

Controller idle options

Loading...
  1. Controller idle options - Similar Threads - Controller idle options

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  7. Account being logged out from XBSX controller when it goes into idle standby?

    in XboX Insiders
    Account being logged out from XBSX controller when it goes into idle standby?: Alpha Skip Ahead OS Version: XBFLT2510GE\26100.6114.250915-2200 Issue Solved (see comments) Hey all! Wondering if anybody else has experienced an issue with having to re-confirm the account...
  8. Is it possible to keep the XBOX Series controllers from idling off after several minutes?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to keep the XBOX Series controllers from idling off after several minutes?: The headline says it all. Let's see if there's a way around this, because there's threads out there that have not been to get it to work for years. Thanks! c38a76c0-0913-42b1-a683-95652022b794
  9. Xbox One controller idle shutoff

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One controller idle shutoff: How long does it take for an xbox one controller to turn off during an idle state? submitted by /u/NevenS2000 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox controller stops working in games after it turns off from being idle for to long but...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller stops working in games after it turns off from being idle for to long but...: When the controller turns off while in a game i lost control over the controller in several games such as apex, dead island 2,call of duty black ops 3 and several other games please test this....