Controller Home button suddenly turned blue mid game and doesn t work anymore

Discus and support Controller Home button suddenly turned blue mid game and doesn t work anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a Series X last week and played on it with my Elite Series 2 Controller everyday. No problems at all. Yesterday, during a round of Apex... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gully187th, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Gully187th
    Gully187th Guest

I bought a Series X last week and played on it with my Elite Series 2 Controller everyday. No problems at all. Yesterday, during a round of Apex Legends, the home button on the controller turned blue and was unresponsive. The only thing that s still working
    on it, is the left analog stik.

If i turn it on now, first it lights up just normal anf sometimes works for a few seconds, but then either the light turns blue again or all lights turn off completly and only the left analog will work.

Found no solutions online. Also i use a Turtle beach stealt 700 gen2 with it, if this helps anything.

Any ideas?

And yes, the same thing happens if it is connected via usb cable and the newest update on the controller is installed.

:)

Gully187th, Nov 26, 2020
  2. M4rkMcfly Win User

The Xbox One Accessories App & Elite Controller.

I have an issue after i use the Accessoires App and the Elite Controller. The A, B ,X and Y Button doesn´t work anymore but the Stick works fine. Is there a way to reset the mapping on the Controller. I can´t get in the App without the A Button?
  3. ResidualWolf063 Win User

can´t play First strike!

Hi, I bought microsoft points and downloaded the first strike pack on my account and my boys have played it for about 5 months, but suddenly it doesn´t work anymore. I can see it on the harddrive on my profile and I tried to delete it and download it again
    but the first strike courses doesn´t show....

I live in Sweden and plays the english version !?!
  4. fragMonster8 Win User

Blue Flame Armor Effect & Bungie Nameplate

It doesn´t. Just create an account on Bungie.net and click on the button that says "Unlock blue flames", and that's it. You have until Bungie day(7/7) to unlock it
  5. StefanAI Win User

Both XBOX botton and "A" botton can open Xbox game bar on windows 10

I downloaded the Xbox Accessories app from the Windows Store, did the Controller Update within the app and now "A" doesn´t open the game bar anymore :)
  6. sunsetgamer426 Win User

can`t download .:(

it still doesn`t work i tried evreything and when i try do download ag 360 game it goes into a blue screen and the it says error without a code :(

Thema:

1. Controller Home button suddenly turned blue mid game and doesn t work anymore - Similar Threads - Controller Home button

2. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  3. Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen: Games run perfectly fine and smoothly on my Series X, and there is nothing wrong with the gameplay. However every time I’m in a game and press the xbox button to bring up the sidebar, the whole...
  4. I have changed my elite controller home button to green.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have changed my elite controller home button to green.: I have changed my elite controller home button, however when I leave editing it changes back to the default color. What am I missing? e72be71b-40a8-47e8-ac1c-608eee0a0254
  5. Xbox series S only home button working on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S only home button working on controller: Basically what the title says. I have an xbox series S, with the series S controller. It first started with the problem of the controller not syncing with the battery packs (instead of double As,...
  6. Xbox controller glitching and spamming home button when I am in proximity of it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller glitching and spamming home button when I am in proximity of it: Note: this is in behave of my cousin Xbox Series S Tldr: Xbox Controller glitch when I am in proximity of it (Only me) My cousins Xbox controller is acting really strange lately. The...
  7. Please help When I press the home button on my Xbox controller when my sound bar is on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help When I press the home button on my Xbox controller when my sound bar is on...: When I press the home button on my Xbox controller when my sound bar is on Bluetooth it switches the HDMI setting on the sound bar to TV I don't know what's going on please help...
  8. Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick: After connecting to a different Xbox for the first time and pressing the change profile button, the controllers home button turned dark blue and came unresponsive except for the left analog stick...
  9. home button only one working on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    home button only one working on controller: The only button working on my xbox one controller is the home button. c83b9c9e-6edf-46c1-9049-1c418eac78ed
  10. Control panel doesn't appear when pressing Home button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control panel doesn't appear when pressing Home button: The panel on the left hand side doesn't pop up any longer d852b78b-5c9d-4ad9-ba16-fb7d8c9a6d41