Controller Home Button Doesn't Work with Samsung Phones

Discus and support Controller Home Button Doesn't Work with Samsung Phones in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Mucho sucko when you are playing game pass or streaming your console remotely. Pushing the home button on the xbox controller crashes the app to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by TimothyNance, Nov 28, 2020.

1. TimothyNance
    TimothyNance Guest

Mucho sucko when you are playing game pass or streaming your console remotely. Pushing the home button on the xbox controller crashes the app to the samsung home screen because samsung broke the proper function of the xbox app when the changed the oneui
    interface. Xbox is unplayable basically on samsung devices.

:)

TimothyNance, Nov 28, 2020
  2. wwkingms Win User

xbox controller home button issue wont resolve

OK strange new development/observation

it appears if i plug the controller into the xbox via usb, than still the home button doesn't work, HOWEVER if i remove the batteries making the controller dependent on the xbox for power then the HOME BUTTON WORKS IMMEDIATELY! while plugged into the xbox
    with a working home button if i put the batteries back into the controller, without hitting anything, the home button stops working again.

and remember the controller will turn the xbox on via home button even while not connected by USB...

what in the world is up with this controller?!
  3. RANDOMORNINWOOD Win User

Xbox One Controller Home button stopped working

I have the same problem. My controller is fine but the Home button won't work. I know it's not my console because I can home from the app on my phone but when I try the button on the controller it does nothing. Maybe I need to buy another controller?
  4. omfgjusttakemetothef Win User

Xbox one bluetooth controller, incorrect PIN on android.

some vendors phones simply wont pair with xbox controllers typically samsung phones are most likely to work because MS has some agreement with GearVR to promote xbox controllers
  5. Hellz Alphess Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller Issues

Both my controllers home button do not work. I can not go to the home screen if in a game, nor can I open the side bar in order to make GameDVRs or check anything when playing a game. I have even tried using xbox one smart glass controller feature and even
    then the home button on there doesn't work either. I have tried a few the suggestions about holding the home button and everything and NOTHING has worked at all.
  6. 1Average_Gamer Win User

Xbox One Controller trouble

Me personally i have headphones that came with my samsung note 9 and they are awesome headphones sound great but some reason mic doesn't work but mic works when they plugged into the phone and my controllers are up to date and i have more than one and
    its the same on all
Thema:

1. Controller Home Button Doesn't Work with Samsung Phones - Similar Threads - Controller Home Button

2. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  3. Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen: Games run perfectly fine and smoothly on my Series X, and there is nothing wrong with the gameplay. However every time I’m in a game and press the xbox button to bring up the sidebar, the whole...
  4. I have changed my elite controller home button to green.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have changed my elite controller home button to green.: I have changed my elite controller home button, however when I leave editing it changes back to the default color. What am I missing? e72be71b-40a8-47e8-ac1c-608eee0a0254
  5. Xbox series S only home button working on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S only home button working on controller: Basically what the title says. I have an xbox series S, with the series S controller. It first started with the problem of the controller not syncing with the battery packs (instead of double As,...
  6. Xbox controller glitching and spamming home button when I am in proximity of it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller glitching and spamming home button when I am in proximity of it: Note: this is in behave of my cousin Xbox Series S Tldr: Xbox Controller glitch when I am in proximity of it (Only me) My cousins Xbox controller is acting really strange lately. The...
  7. Please help When I press the home button on my Xbox controller when my sound bar is on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help When I press the home button on my Xbox controller when my sound bar is on...: When I press the home button on my Xbox controller when my sound bar is on Bluetooth it switches the HDMI setting on the sound bar to TV I don't know what's going on please help...
  8. Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick: After connecting to a different Xbox for the first time and pressing the change profile button, the controllers home button turned dark blue and came unresponsive except for the left analog stick...
  9. home button only one working on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    home button only one working on controller: The only button working on my xbox one controller is the home button. c83b9c9e-6edf-46c1-9049-1c418eac78ed
  10. Control panel doesn't appear when pressing Home button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control panel doesn't appear when pressing Home button: The panel on the left hand side doesn't pop up any longer d852b78b-5c9d-4ad9-ba16-fb7d8c9a6d41