Controller Help

Discus and support Controller Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I just got my xbox one. I got everything hooked up. When I tried to connect the controller to the Xbox. It didn't connect. I went online and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crsa01, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Crsa01
    Crsa01 Guest

Controller Help

So, I just got my xbox one. I got everything hooked up. When I tried to connect the controller to the Xbox. It didn't connect. I went online and everything to find a solution. I unplugged the Xbox, hit the connect button, i tried this about 10 times. Can
    someone plz help me?

:)

Crsa01, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Controller help

Recently when I've been playing Assassins Creed 2 my controller disconnected when I dived into the pool of water after the catacoombs part.

I've read a couple of other people experience this and the batteries are 3/4 full.

Any ideas or what could cause this? Maybe a glitch in the game etc?

Metal Moses81, Dec 25, 2015
  3. iRayDawg
    iRayDawg Guest
    controller help

It sounds like that controller either needs repaired or replaced. Unfortunately the controller only has a 90 day warranty on them. Also when you tried another controller did it work or did you have the same issue? If you have the same issue with other controllers
    then it would appear that the console itself would possibly be in need of a repair. If that's the case you can request a repair at
    http://myservice.xbox.com

iRayDawg, Dec 25, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Controller Help

Do you have a friend you could borrow a controller from to see if it is a controller issue or a console issue? Does the home button on the controller light up?

{Parity}, Dec 26, 2015
  5. John Dowding Win User

controller help

Could be a problem with your hand.
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

controller help

Had a similar problem with my guide button, was just a bit sticky inside, open it and take a look although this will void any warranty you may have, and if it is under warranty you should return it.
  7. iRayDawg Win User

controller help

It sounds like that controller either needs repaired or replaced. Unfortunately the controller only has a 90 day warranty on them. Also when you tried another controller did it work or did you have the same issue? If you have the same issue with other controllers
    then it would appear that the console itself would possibly be in need of a repair. If that's the case you can request a repair at
    http://myservice.xbox.com
  8. Smwutches Win User

Help with controller

We cannot assist with self repair.
  9. {Parity} Win User

Controller Help

Do you have a friend you could borrow a controller from to see if it is a controller issue or a console issue? Does the home button on the controller light up?
Thema:

Controller Help

1. Controller Help - Similar Threads - Controller Help

2. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  3. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  4. I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!: Hey yall i need help fixing my controller. I dont know why its doing what it is doing. All of a sudden, withing 10 minutes of me steppi g away and coming back my controllef is broken. Anytime i...
  5. Help with my power A controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Help with my power A controller.: I have a Power A wired controller with the specialized usb-c cable but I lost it and I just have a regular controller with no other wires that can fit into it. I’m stumped on what to do does...
  6. Parental controls plz help me...

in XboX Insiders
    Parental controls plz help me...: Parental controls plz help Hi xbox parental controls is screwing me over so out of spite my dad put it on so I have to create a new account now but don't want to I love my current account does...
  7. Need help picking a new xbox controller

in XboX Insiders
    Need help picking a new xbox controller: So I've been through lots of regular xbox series x/s controllers and the most recent one got stick drift after about 4 months of use. Trying to find a xbox controller that can withstand the...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  9. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  10. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...