controller head phone jack

Discus and support controller head phone jack in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; to Microsoft i bought two new Xbox one x's at Christmas and both of the head phone jacks have stopped working. i got two new controllers and the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by dademarshall-duffy, May 17, 2020.

  1. controller head phone jack


    to Microsoft i bought two new Xbox one x's at Christmas and both of the head phone jacks have stopped working.

    i got two new controllers and the same happend to them so i changed the head phone jack now they work why is that

    :)
     
    dademarshall-duffy, May 17, 2020
    #1
  2. TTeeckCorba Win User

    controller head phone jack

    This happens to me many times. What happens is after constant use of the head phone jack it starts to get out of place and eventually stop working. Hope this answer your question.
  3. Koods Win User

    controller head phone jack

    Have you checked to see if your controllers require a firmware update, this can sometimes cause problems with the headset port presumably as an indicator that an update is available! https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/update-xbox-wireless-controller
  4. dademarshall-duffy Win User

    controller head phone jack

    they are stopping working while using them they don'tunplug all the time
  5. dademarshall-duffy Win User

    controller head phone jack

    yes the head set works fine on other devices
  6. dademarshall-duffy Win User

    controller head phone jack

    yes I agree the jack needs to be soldered onto the board in stead of being loose
Thema:

controller head phone jack

Loading...
  1. controller head phone jack - Similar Threads - controller head phone

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. No sound through head set, i bought new controller and headset. everything is up to date...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound through head set, i bought new controller and headset. everything is up to date...: No sound through head set, i bought new controller and headset. everything is up to date but i dont have the sound output option besides digital or tv speaker. it’s a samsung tv...
  9. My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...: I have an elite controller and steel series arctic 9x headset and for the past week or so the headrest would continue to disconnect and then re connect, the controller in the past 2 days has...
  10. Best control/head set/racing wheel.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Best control/head set/racing wheel.: Ok so with Christmas coming up and stuff I want to get my boyfriend something for his xbox. I've been working hard getting overtime so I can buy him a few gifts for Christmas as he deserves them...