Controller has been sent back and I have no way to contact Microsoft about progress of issue.

Discus and support Controller has been sent back and I have no way to contact Microsoft about progress of issue. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have sent back an Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and I had been contacted by a microsoft Employee about 2-3 weeks ago. He told me that there were... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xenix Tango, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Xenix Tango
    Xenix Tango Guest

Controller has been sent back and I have no way to contact Microsoft about progress of issue.

I have sent back an Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and I had been contacted by a microsoft Employee about 2-3 weeks ago. He told me that there were ver lenghty delays on refurbished stock so they were going to credit my account so i could buy a new one instead. I have not heard anything since and seeing as their call me back feature is now closed I have no way of getting into contact with Microsoft. What should I do?

:)

Xenix Tango, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Xenix

Unfortunately here in the community forums we as independent advisors are not able to see your account information or follow up your case

The best option for you is reach directly Microsoft support and check how your case is going
  3. McL8 Win User

UPS delivery germany

My controller has 'arrived at the service centre'!! Finally, some progress. One of my friends with similar issues sent his controller off about a week before I did and he actually recieved his controller (a brand new one in fact with all case and thumbsticks)
    back today.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Controller Repair

I sent my Xbox elite 2 controller for warranty repair and UPS shows it has been sent. but on the microsoft website when i check it says it has not been recieved. There is also 0 way of contacting microsoft. Could there just be a delay on updating
    the repair info?
    You gotta remember the current world situation

There is probably a 24-48 hour quarentine period

And it wont mark on the website until the technician has it on his workbench
  5. RossH84 Win User

Complaint

I understand being held by customs isn't the fault of Microsoft but sending a broken controller back then sending another one that still has food in it with the pandemic, having to contact Microsoft 3 times, being told the wrong thing and then not having the commercial invoice sent to me the second time was the fault of them. It would have been released from customs if they have sent that so technically it being stuck there is the lack of customer service and so warrents the complaint
  6. MurderousJames Win User

Elite Controller

I've recently move to Tucson, I use to live in Hampstead, Maryland. I bought my controller at the Gamestop there. I've tried registering, it doesn't give me options for repairs, only replacement tumbsticks, d pads, and paddles.

It's failing to register my controller. I'll see about contacting Microsoft directly about it, but I do not see an option to get a direct link to them.

It's honestly pathetic that an expensive controller has this kind of an issue. Microsoft should be more than willingly to provide a simple repair for such thing if it's not in extensive damage. I also have taken great care of it yet it still has an issue.

I can't seem to find a link to contact Microsoft directly about the issue, is there a way?
Thema:

1. Controller has been sent back and I have no way to contact Microsoft about progress of issue. - Similar Threads - Controller has been

2. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  3. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  4. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  5. Which controller has the most accurate right joystick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which controller has the most accurate right joystick?: I currently like the Elite Series 2 with lowest tension. 39e168ac-648d-4a12-8fcb-661f6319dfa4
  6. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  7. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  8. Why has there not been a recall on xbox controllers specfically the the LB/RB Shoulder...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has there not been a recall on xbox controllers specfically the the LB/RB Shoulder...: I've been a day one xbox supporter. I am responsible adult and I take care of my toys. That said, I have now gone through 4 controllers in that last 6 years 1 Xbox Elite and 3 Series 2 elite...
  9. Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...: Beyond frustrated I have had this happen with 3 different Xbox series s and 4 Xbox elite 2 controllers!!! Once it starts it doesn't stop! I've had it happen to me while sitting at the home screen...
  10. "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings"

in XBoX on Windows
    "This Feature has been locked control you're parental settings": I can't change my parental settings pls help i can't change it and it's annoying. If i try to go to my Xbox settings it just sends me to support what to do? 1b9854d3-3846-48b9-b9cc-e95752762bdd