Controller feels slower?

Discus and support Controller feels slower? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there! So, I‘m using a elite 1, and I changed nothing but my console. Since I‘m playing on my Xbox Series X, nothing feels the same. I mean,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by amaz c, Nov 16, 2020.

  1. amaz c
    amaz c Guest

    Controller feels slower?


    Hey there!

    So, I‘m using a elite 1, and I changed nothing but my console. Since I‘m playing on my Xbox Series X, nothing feels the same. I mean, everything I play feels slower or delayed and I can‘t find out why.

    Normally I‘m pretty good at Rocket League and Apex, but now I miss most shots in both games. My controller settings are still the same, and I tried to adjust the game setting, but still the same. I tried the new controller as well, but its the same.

    Anyone out there who has the same experience? Or any ideas? I‘m so frustrated.

    :)
     
    amaz c, Nov 16, 2020
    #1
  2. Pats VR Win User

    Xbox 360 controller sensitivity feels slower

    Does that mean I have to disassemble the controller?
  3. pokecolemon Win User

    Xbox 360 controller sensitivity feels slower

    Did you lower the sensitivity? Other then that, I don't know.
  4. pokecolemon Win User

    Xbox 360 controller sensitivity feels slower

    Hey!

    Is it possible you might have gotten something on the controller to make it go slow?
  5. DoG Dragonslit Win User

    Xbox 360 controller sensitivity feels slower

    Clean the sensors on the outside. and the thumbsticks.
  6. Pats VR Win User

    Xbox 360 controller sensitivity feels slower

    No, I don't think so.

    Also, it is happening to both my controllers. I'm still confused.
Thema:

Controller feels slower?

Loading...
  1. Controller feels slower? - Similar Threads - Controller feels slower

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. When will Xbox controller labs be available again? Labs have been shut down for what feels...

    in XBoX on Windows
    When will Xbox controller labs be available again? Labs have been shut down for what feels...: When will Xbox controller labs be available again? Labs have been shut down for what feels like a year now. Any updates on when it will be back up? 4b6a9b5c-7e92-428f-aa72-8bd53716981f
  7. The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...: The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels stuck. 0f063b2b-3b20-472d-94d0-77b804dd47f5
  8. Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...: I believe that because I have both the consoles (Xbox One and PS4) and bought them when they released. For Xbox One - the controller lasted for about 3 years from the purchase date while for PS4...
  9. My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...: I bought an xbox series s 3 weeks ago. I think my controller has been swapped without my knowledge because it is showing signs of wear beyond its time. It also signs is as player 2, when my...
  10. I feel like I'm not in control of my games I've purchased digitally.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I feel like I'm not in control of my games I've purchased digitally.: I was chatting with a Microsoft employee and I am pretty sure I was interrogated. I don't speak out much however I feel like I am not in control of my digitally purchased games. I was chatting...