Controller exchange

Discus and support Controller exchange in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm in the process of exchanging a controller that i got with my XBSX that is defective. They've sent me a print-off label to attach to the parcel to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielWiles, Feb 13, 2021.

  1. DanielWiles
    DanielWiles Guest

    Controller exchange


    I'm in the process of exchanging a controller that i got with my XBSX that is defective. They've sent me a print-off label to attach to the parcel to send to them, but I don't own a printer. Is there an alternative? They aren't getting back to me and i only have this one controller so it's a bit annoying.

    Thanks

    :)
     
    DanielWiles, Feb 13, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Controller exchange

    You'd have to contact them to ask. Some places may let you email a file to be printed.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Controller exchange

    Check with a local UPS drop off and see if they can print the label for you when you drop it off.
  4. joshnofx Win User

    Exchange Controller

    It could be there but the mail has been pretty slow because of covid i would just be p

    atient
  5. SonnyMarsh Win User

    Exchange Controller

    No, just said once we recieve your parcel it will be delivered in 6-8 days thanks for you help.
  6. DanielWiles Win User

    Controller exchange

    How would they do that? Especially with the covid restrictions etc
Thema:

Controller exchange

Loading...
  1. Controller exchange - Similar Threads - Controller exchange

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  9. Replacement elite controller also defective and I can't return or exchange it

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement elite controller also defective and I can't return or exchange it: The Elite 2 controller I bought 2 ish years ago had the right bumper stop working. I discovered that was a fairly common issue and I went to file a warranty claim, alas it had expired. I was given...
  10. Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?: I have tried several devices / browsers for two weeks. Every time there is an error at Microsoft end or ‘I’m having technical difficulties’ or some other fail. Live chat does not work, call back...