Controller dropping connection.

Discus and support Controller dropping connection. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a new white pad. Synced to a 500gb xbone. Every 20 minutes or so it drops connection for a fraction of a second causing the reconnect prompt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Laine80, Dec 23, 2020.

  1. Laine80
    Laine80 Guest

    Controller dropping connection.


    I have a new white pad.

    Synced to a 500gb xbone.

    Every 20 minutes or so it drops connection for a fraction of a second causing the reconnect prompt to display on screen but the oad is actually still connected.

    I have updated the controller and the console.

    I have another controller that came with thw console that doesnt do the same thing.

    I have done a hard reset of the console.

    Anythng else i can try or do i need to return the pad?

    :)
     
    Laine80, Dec 23, 2020
    #1
  2. dibzter Win User

    Xbox drops internet connection, then controller drops connection

    This exact same thing has been happening to me for multiple months now! Ive tried the "controller firmware" "assigning a static IP/port forwarding" "power cycle" and who-knows what else & nothing has worked.
  3. biketyson5 Win User

    Xbox Elite Controller does not work after installing the app "accessories xbox" on my win10 x64

    Same here. My controller was working and now it keeps dropping the connection.
  4. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

    Very buggy, especially since last update

    Missed say drop the control connection! After the September update my control and that of many people is disconnecting all the time!
  5. ericjwilborn Win User

    Xbox One controller and network disconnect

    What model Xbox and controller? Do the connections drop at the same exact time?
  6. Shifted Screen Win User

    Does the newer controller (with Bluetooth support) still be able to use the wireless receiver?

    Yes, the wireless adapter works and is probably the preferred way to use the controller. Xbox One controllers connected to windows 10 PC's via Bluetooth cause a noticeable performance drop in games. Connect with a wire or the wireless adapter and the performance
    hit is not present. Funny thing is no other Bluetooth controller causes a performance drop in games. It is something specific to the Xbox One controller.

    Edit - Oops, Just noticed how old this thread was...
Thema:

Controller dropping connection.

Loading...
  1. Controller dropping connection. - Similar Threads - Controller dropping connection

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Gamepass on Chromebook dropping controller input

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass on Chromebook dropping controller input: Everything is connected, gamepads updated and have tested them on gamepad tester. It will run fine for a few minutes then completely drop my input, occasionally it’ll pick up an input or two then...
  9. I dropped my Xbox controller and walked away for 2 minutes to see this

    in XBoX on Windows
    I dropped my Xbox controller and walked away for 2 minutes to see this: [img] A couple days ago I when out the room for a couple minutes I dropped the controller and walked out. I come back to see my Home Screen like this on my Xbox one x so I tried to check the...
  10. I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping...: Where might I find the PID number? An RH-00. 8 wireless controller. ce9f62c6-fd09-4610-a19f-da86fb8ec094