Controller doesn’t work with new fortnite update

Discus and support Controller doesn’t work with new fortnite update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The buttons on my controller stopped working with the new fortnite update. I have changed the batteries, tried a different controller, re-synced the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by melo2mimi, Sep 21, 2022.

1. melo2mimi
    melo2mimi Guest

The buttons on my controller stopped working with the new fortnite update. I have changed the batteries, tried a different controller, re-synced the controller, updated them and the Xbox 1, restarted fortnite several times and uninstalled and reinstalled it twice. Same problem every time. Even deleted my fortnite account and signed up again. I contact epic games and they had me try all the fixes they knew, they even reset the settings on my controller but that didn’t work either. Any suggestions? Controllers work on other games and the main Xbox menu, just stop working when Fortnite loads

:)

melo2mimi, Sep 21, 2022
  2. yobrizo Win User

analog stick

I recommend sending it in for repairs or look into a new controller if it doesn{t warranty cover
  3. Alf hockeyfan Win User

xbox slim problem

latest update....tried "old" white xbox... works without a problem! new xbox still doesn`t work. just says no signal! i think if i don`t get it sorted i`ll be buying a new one!
  4. AtheneoR3 Win User

Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....
  5. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Fortnite

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/battle-royale/royale-with-cheese/228799-cross-platform-enable-setting-doesn-t-appear
  6. Zimtzocker Win User

After my last windows update, my controller's wireless function broke! What am I supposed to do?!

I am having the same issue. Bluetooth Controller worked like a charm before. Since the spring update, the Controller connects but it doesn´t Register any Input, not in Steam not in xbox app. Sometimes i got it work in steam for About 15 seconds. then it
    was broke again.

MICROSOFT THIS IS AN ISSUE, FIX IT!!!
Thema:

1. Controller doesn’t work with new fortnite update - Similar Threads - Controller doesn’t fortnite

2. Elite Series 2 Controller right thumbstick doesn’t click.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller right thumbstick doesn’t click.: I’ve had my Elite Series 2 controller for a little while with no overall problems, but for a while I’ve been dealing with an issue on my right thumb stick. No matter what joystick I switch it to,...
  3. Xbox one Controller light stays on normal but the console doesn’t register that it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Controller light stays on normal but the console doesn’t register that it is...: Like the title says, the controller keeps disconnecting, but the light stays normal. I’ve updated the controller, but that only held it for like 10 minutes max. It’s in range, full battery,...
  4. Does Microsoft make controllers in larger sizes One size doesn’t fit all

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft make controllers in larger sizes One size doesn’t fit all: Hands come I’m different sizes submitted by /u/Educational_Text_796 [link] [comments]
  5. My Xbox isn’t working when I turn it on my controller doesn’t link up and it says no signal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox isn’t working when I turn it on my controller doesn’t link up and it says no signal...: I really need help I’m not sure what to do iv played for years and nothing like this has happened before f48b4422-48d6-49de-a836-46b15708acc3
  6. Controller doesn’t want to work for games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller doesn’t want to work for games: So I’m having an issue. I have two controllers. I can turn on both of them and use both to control the Xbox console. However, if I start up a game such as Disney’s Rush, or Overcooked, only one...
  7. My Macbook doesn’t recognize my Xbox Wireless Controller as an usb device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Macbook doesn’t recognize my Xbox Wireless Controller as an usb device: I have parallels Windows as a second OS, and i can access it pretty well, however, it cannot recognize my controller using bluetooth nor by an usb adapter whatsoever, and when i did a research, i...
  8. Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.: Hello, everyone, I am trying to register my Xbox Series X controller at Microsoft.com as i need to get a replacement because my LB button has broken. I have warranty till the 5th of March....
  9. Display Override Doesn’t Allow Full Forced Control…

in XboX Insiders
    Display Override Doesn’t Allow Full Forced Control…: Yes ik my tv is weird (it’s 4K but can also do 120hz but is i/o limited to 1080p) the first issue is that the Xbox 120hz option won’t be available because the Xbox recognizing the tv is 120hz...
  10. Controller turns on series x, but then doesn’t work

in XboX Insiders
    Controller turns on series x, but then doesn’t work: My controller will turn on my Xbox, but then behaves as if it is not connected. Trying to connect wirelessly doesn’t seem to do anything, and even using a usb to connect doesn’t do anything. Does...