Controller disconnects from Xbox live continuously

Discus and support Controller disconnects from Xbox live continuously in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Controller won't stop disconnecting from Xbox 1 and it kicks me out of Xbox Live When it Does e317901c-a55b-4e87-9917-6a50e11bfbf4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXDopeAzzKingXx, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Controller disconnects from Xbox live continuously

My Controller won't stop disconnecting from Xbox 1 and it kicks me out of Xbox Live When it Does

:)

xXDopeAzzKingXx, Jul 5, 2018
  2. j soulful916
    j soulful916 Guest
    xbox live connection issues since final update.

since the new update my xbox continuously disconnects from xbox live its starting to get really troublesome

j soulful916, Jul 5, 2018
  3. JoshTasaico
    JoshTasaico Guest
    X1 Desperate Help !!

I've tried hard resetting and updating and the controller is charged. I don't understand why that every time my Xbox disconnects from live that my controller disconnects as well. For starters I don't even know why my live is disconnecting...

JoshTasaico, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Controller disconnects from Xbox live continuously

Try hooking the controller up wired to the Xbox with NO BATTERIES for about 15 minutes. Then try it again. If it still keeps disconnecting you, you might have a full cache that will need to be cleared.

Head over to Settings>System>Storage. Find the tab that says "Clear local saved games" then hit "Yes" no worries, it will not delete and saves or games off the Xbox or the cloud. This should help!

CrazyUSMarine, Jul 5, 2018
  5. CrazyUSMarine Win User

Try hooking the controller up wired to the Xbox with NO BATTERIES for about 15 minutes. Then try it again. If it still keeps disconnecting you, you might have a full cache that will need to be cleared.

Head over to Settings>System>Storage. Find the tab that says "Clear local saved games" then hit "Yes" no worries, it will not delete and saves or games off the Xbox or the cloud. This should help!
  6. tnewt21 Win User

Xbox one controller cuts out/disconnects **Continued Thread**

Control was disconnecting for no reason. Now the Xbox itself connects to live, seconds later it disconnects, then moments later again connects and continues to do this with no imput to the system. Cannot do anything at this point because the malfunctions.
    It started with the controller disconnecting. Does anyone have any success stories of these problems being fixed?
  7. Misses Joust Win User

continual disconnection from xbox live

G'day alterego! Sorry to hear about the disconnections. We do understand how frustrating it is when your experience is interrupted like that, so let's see if we can get this figured out. We'll need a little more info first. Can you please start by posting
    the info requested from our
    START HERE! thread
    , including your network hardware info? Please answer these questions too:

1. Are there multiple consoles on the same network? If so, do they both/all experience the same thing at the same time? Does one disconnect when another connects?
    2. What error or notification pops up when you're disconnected?
    3. What happens when you try to reconnect? If you get an error message, what's the exact message?
    4. Do you have any other profiles you can try signing into? Are they affected in the same way with disconnections?

Let us know! We'll track down the issue that's disconnecting you and get you on a stable connection.
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

Xbox continually disconnecting from xbox live

Please start with our Connection Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx) for suggestions. If none of them help, please post back here with the answers to the bold questions.
    Thanks!
  9. Miss Portia Win User

continueously being disconnected from xbox live

Hey there CPFC - We'd like to help! Can you review the START HERE sticky and post the information it requests? That way we can take a look and try and narrow down the issue. Thanks! :)

forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx
Thema:

1. Controller disconnects from Xbox live continuously - Similar Threads - Controller disconnects live

2. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  3. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  4. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  5. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  6. Constant controller disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant controller disconnect: Hi there, For the past few months, I've been experiencing the following symptoms with all of my controllers with my Xbox Series X: Intermittently disconnecting and reconnecting a few moments...
  7. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  8. xbox controller cant disconnect from my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller cant disconnect from my PC: My Xbox controller recently stopped connecting to my pc, and only works wirelessly. I have tried to unpair in Bluetooth, and get "failed to remove device". When I try to remove the device in...
  9. Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery: I have a wireless xbox controller https://www.xbox.com/pt-PT/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller that i use in my win 10. It was working perfectly with AA batteries and USB cable, but...
  10. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...