Controller disconnecting

Discus and support Controller disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Multiple controllers of mine constantly fall out of sync from my Xbox even when I have it hardwired to my Xbox one. I am not sure what's going on if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Logan Rice, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Logan Rice
    Logan Rice Guest

Controller disconnecting

Multiple controllers of mine constantly fall out of sync from my Xbox even when I have it hardwired to my Xbox one. I am not sure what's going on if someone can clue me in on how to fix it please. All controllers and Xbox is up to date. I've tried power cycling the Xbox and controllers and tried unplugging Xbox for 15 min and restarting it and still nothing please help.

:)

Logan Rice, Nov 24, 2022
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Vanguard Controller issue ...

Connecting the controller with a USB cable doesn't work,

Controller still disconnects even with a USB cable connected,

I have the same issue with Series X using mouse and keyboard for Call of Duty Vanguard.

I played during the beta and there was no problems with the controller disconnecting but as soon as the game released, the controller disconnects,

I've tried a Xbox One controller Series X controller, with batteries and a USB cable, and the controllers still disconnects.
  3. MattyRums Win User

Since "cortana" update my controller disconnect issues have returned

4. 03a80029-3bdc-4ea0-9 Win User

Xbox One disconnecting the controller and Internet connection (Wi-Fi & cable) when using the console

When you connect your controller it disconnect you from the internet?
    I tried 2 controllers. Both are disconnecting. And when they're both connected, I can see that they disconnect at the same time.

Well, when I don't have any controller connected the Internet is disconnected too. When I stay on the Wi-Fi / Internet page, it says "No connection" with or without a controller connected. The controller is disconnected with the Internet, even when I don't
    have a Internet connection set up.

I miss play GTA V... :(
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox controller login me out of fortnite

6. SmarmyJerkface Win User

Controllers won't stay connected - Xbox Series X

Updates:

Paired both controllers to console at the same time. Both controllers lost and regain sync at the same time.

Paired Elite controller to iPhone. No disconnects.

Paired one controller to console and other to phone. Controller connected to console disconnected, controller connected to iPhone stayed connected.
Thema:

Controller disconnecting

1. Controller disconnecting - Similar Threads - Controller disconnecting

2. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  3. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  4. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  5. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  6. Constant controller disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant controller disconnect: Hi there, For the past few months, I've been experiencing the following symptoms with all of my controllers with my Xbox Series X: Intermittently disconnecting and reconnecting a few moments...
  7. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  8. xbox controller cant disconnect from my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller cant disconnect from my PC: My Xbox controller recently stopped connecting to my pc, and only works wirelessly. I have tried to unpair in Bluetooth, and get "failed to remove device". When I try to remove the device in...
  9. Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery: I have a wireless xbox controller https://www.xbox.com/pt-PT/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller that i use in my win 10. It was working perfectly with AA batteries and USB cable, but...
  10. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...