Controller disconnecting when turning off wireless head set - connection problems with...

Discus and support Controller disconnecting when turning off wireless head set - connection problems with... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After a long wait and looking forward to my xbox series x - I have experienced plenty of issues for the "next gen" console. I have a Razer Thresher... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Edgey37, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Edgey37
    Edgey37 Guest

Controller disconnecting when turning off wireless head set - connection problems with...

After a long wait and looking forward to my xbox series x - I have experienced plenty of issues for the "next gen" console.

I have a Razer Thresher wireless headset - sometimes the sound distorts and crackles. If I switch the headset off - it disconnects my controller. I have to remove the batteries from my pad and power down the xbox using the console power button - restart it and then allow my pad to reconnect once it has rebooted.

Now I am experiencing issues with my Internet connection... it has been using a wired Ethernet cable connection. Initially this was working fine, but now it has decided that my maximum download speed is 5mbps. When I have disconnected this and used WiFi I am getting a faster connection of 46mbps (unfortunately I do not have access to FTTP where I live).

After a long wait to get this console and having been a long term xbox gamer, I can't help but feel let down by Microsoft. We have all spent a lot of money on these consoles and had to wait to finally get access - only to now have lots of technical issues which are ruining game play with family and friends. I think this is made worse by seeing so many others experience these issues from launch! There are no identified timescales as to when these issues will be rectified either!

Please sort these issues out Microsoft!

:)

Edgey37, Feb 5, 2021
  2. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  3. Chris21ce Win User

Continuously repeatedly getting kicked off live

Try disconnecting from the wireless network on xbox and restoreing wireless factory settings then turn off the xbox and turn on and connect. hope this helps
  4. Chris21ce Win User

Xbox LIVE Test Connection says it's fine, but I can't connect to anything.

Try disconnecting from the wireless network on xbox and restoreing wireless factory settings then turn off the xbox and turn on and connect. hope this helps
  5. Chris21ce Win User

Trouble connecting to LIVE.

6. Chris21ce Win User

xbox live help

Thema:

1. Controller disconnecting when turning off wireless head set - connection problems with... - Similar Threads - Controller disconnecting turning

2. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  3. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  4. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  5. Constant controller disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant controller disconnect: Hi there, For the past few months, I've been experiencing the following symptoms with all of my controllers with my Xbox Series X: Intermittently disconnecting and reconnecting a few moments...
  6. My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller and headset keep periodically disconnecting from my Xbox one x. I just...: I’ve tried some of the things other sources have told me to do to fix it and none of them have worked. d4b9ec58-1587-42e3-bd27-30d62116ada2
  7. xbox controller cant disconnect from my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller cant disconnect from my PC: My Xbox controller recently stopped connecting to my pc, and only works wirelessly. I have tried to unpair in Bluetooth, and get "failed to remove device". When I try to remove the device in...
  8. Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery: I have a wireless xbox controller https://www.xbox.com/pt-PT/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller that i use in my win 10. It was working perfectly with AA batteries and USB cable, but...
  9. USB device malfunctioning. Turning the controller on disconnects the dongle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USB device malfunctioning. Turning the controller on disconnects the dongle.: So, I have had some problems with my Cosmic Byte Ares Wireless Controller for a while now. It used to connect fine sometimes, and I thought it was a loose connection due to which it might not be...
  10. Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable: Hi everyone been having problems with netflix recently where if my controller turns off for being idle for too long or if I disconnect the charge cable on my eliet 2 it stops playing what I'm...