Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem

Discus and support Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone just having a delay or input lag in general? I play nba2k22 and my character seems slow/choppy and sometimes will randomly stop and I can’t... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SchemeAdorable6943, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem

Is anyone just having a delay or input lag in general? I play nba2k22 and my character seems slow/choppy and sometimes will randomly stop and I can’t control him for a second.

submitted by /u/SchemeAdorable6943
    [link] [comments]

/u/SchemeAdorable6943, Oct 11, 2021
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Input Lag on HDTV (XBOX 360)

What you have is called Input lag. This is the delay between the video game controller and what happens on-screen. In some cases, input lag can be minimized or eliminated if you are using an analog connection like VGA or component instead of DVI/hdmi.
  3. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

X cloud Gaming

I've played a few games on x cloud but my internet either isn't fast enough or there's lag between my controller and phone because it seems like there is a lot of delay between controller inputs and the game.
  4. APonusky Win User

Xbox One Controller Input Lag

I have also had these issues with my xbox one. The input delay is similar to Vsync on the PC which waits for the TV or monitor to be ready before the GPU sends another frame to it. Most TVs only support 60hz input (60fps). On top of this, almost all TVs
    have input delay whether it's 8ms, or 150ms. I guarantee it's not your controller - it would skip or not respond at all if it didn't have a good connection. The bluetooth controller input delay is so miniscual (1-5ms) you would not notice. The only way to
    get a more precise feel is to switch TVs unfortunately....disadvantages of consoles I guess :/

Go here and look up your tv model to see where it's rated. http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/input-lag
  5. W0t0wNs Fin3sT Win User

how does multiplayer play?

Hey guys I recently bought the xbox one and have been having problems with advanced warfare online.

I bought an asus monitor and a wired controller for my 360 for the best multiplayer experience and had zero problems with input lag and other problems similar to that. But playing advanced warfare on my xbox one it seems like there is a slight delay and
    it bugs the hell out of me. It feels like I'm at a disadvantage and it's really frustrating. I bought a micro usb cord to make my controller wired and that doesn'tt seem to work. I don't know if it has to do with my controller, input lag, connection (wireless)
    and I wanted to get some opinions before I I go spend more money on an ethernet cord. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!!
  6. Dastrados Win User

Skyrim: controller lag

I have the same problem with input lag, a little but noticable. i have gamemode on and its not the controller
Thema:

Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem

1. Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem - Similar Threads - Controller Delay input

2. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  3. Controller delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller delay: My controllers have some sort of delay with any game I play or app I use. I have two controllers and both of them seem to have this problem. I’ve tried restarting shutting down replacing batteries...
  4. Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?: I was trying to use a DualShock 4 to play "Scrathin' Melodii" on my Windows 11 laptop and it had huge inconstant delays. And this only happened recently, i tried to install a new bluetooth driver...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.: I recently purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, and on its first use, I noticed that the face buttons sometimes do not respond to inputs and sometimes will have a delayed input upon being...
  6. Xbox series X controller problems on FW 5.17.3202.0 Analog stick delaying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller problems on FW 5.17.3202.0 Analog stick delaying: Hello, Does anyone have a problem with their Xbox series X conroller with firmware 5.17.3202.0? My right analog stick keeps delaying down on it's own and it seems more like a SW problem....
  7. How to fix random input delay when using xbox controller connected to a windows pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix random input delay when using xbox controller connected to a windows pc?: My controller will randomly have massive input lag, and the buttons seem to hold their input. I have tried reinstalling my bluetooth drivers, updating controller firmware with Xbox Accesories,...
  8. How do i fix my controller delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix my controller delay: when i move a stick on the the controller there is a delay on my tv How do i fix that from happening 6de6bd17-68a7-4e27-8863-2acd760998eb
  9. Minecraft in game input delay even with wired controller

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft in game input delay even with wired controller: When playing Minecraft, I have noticed that, even with a wired controller, there is a bad input the way, it’s only during gameplay, so strange, because when I’m in the endgame menu it, there’s...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Input Delay or Control Delay.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Input Delay or Control Delay.: Hi, I purchase Forza horizon 4 on PC about 2 weeks ago and I get this input delay like if I press "A" the car didn't turn immediately it take some seconds and sometime it ignore the control...