Controller De-syncing from Series S

Discus and support Controller De-syncing from Series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I moved into an apartment & im doing so I now have the issue where my controller disconnected from my Xbox when ever I use my Turtle Beach... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robyn Mck, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Robyn Mck
    Robyn Mck Guest

Recently I moved into an apartment & im doing so I now have the issue where my controller disconnected from my Xbox when ever I use my Turtle Beach headset at the same time. When I am not using the headset it seems to be fine. I have done an update on my controller & it still has the issue. I would rather not go wired so trying to find a way to still use wireless. What do you suggest?

:)

Robyn Mck, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Xbox series S only home button working on controller

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Try this procedure, hope it helps: Plug the power cord back into your Xbox Series X|S; Turn on the control; Press and hold the sync button on your Xbox Series X|S; Press the sync button on the controller until the time it starts flashing rapidly, then release it.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  4. SammyVS Win User

Xbox series S controller already synced.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

It's normal. My Xbox Series X and Series S came well packaged and I didn't need to hit the bind buttons to sync the controllers.
  5. Mankel He Menace Win User

XSX Controllers Intermittently Disconnecting / Reconnecting / Unresponsive

I’ve had the same issue on both my xbox series s controllers (purchased a year apart) for about a month now but I think I fixed it. Unpair your xbox controller from your xbox by holding the little sync button on the controller for about 15 seconds or until the controller vibrates. Now the controller is not synced to anything. I did a step here where I synced the controller to my ipad and tested some games. Controller worked fine. Humorously, I even remote played the xbox through the xbox app on the ipad. Worked fine, no disconnects. Next I made the ipad forget the controller. Then I simply turned on the controller and synced it back to the xbox. No disconnects yet. Hope this fix sticks/helps others.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

What doesn't my stupid controller work or play when it plugged in the wall but as soon as you plug it In to the xbox it works!!!!!¿¿¿ makes no sense bc the xbox gets it power from the wall

Hi,

If you're attempting to do what I think you you are, it won't work. As soon as you connect a cabled Xbox One or Series X|S controller to a different USB connector it will try to data sync/connect to that device and will disconnect from the previous device. This is why it is recommended that you charge the controller during play directly with the console.
Thema:

1. Controller De-syncing from Series S - Similar Threads - Controller syncing Series

2. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  3. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  4. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  5. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  6. Xbox Controllers unable to sync with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controllers unable to sync with Xbox Series X: The issue at hand is my Xbox controllers are having issues with connecting/syncing the only fix I have found to use them is to use the USB C to directly connect them to the console. Upon trying to...
  7. Xbox Accessories stuck syncing with BRAND NEW Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories stuck syncing with BRAND NEW Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi there, I have bought a brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller today, hoping to start using it on the PC. After plugging it in for the first time, I was told I need to update it threw the...
  8. My Xbox controller won’t sync with my Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox controller won’t sync with my Xbox Series X: Whenever I try and connect my xbox controller to my Xbox my controller just keeps blinking repeatedly until it turns off, or eventually connects for 2 seconds then goes back to blinking, I...
  9. My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...: I tried to turn on my xbox with my controller and it didn't work I when to press the button and it didn't come up on the tv so I searched it up and it said power cycle and change batteries I did...
  10. My xbox series s sync button isn't working and my brand new controller is just blinking and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s sync button isn't working and my brand new controller is just blinking and...: I hold the sync button and it won't do anything and my controller I bought yesterday worked but when I tried to get on today it just blinks and won't work 08f264bb-1fa2-48b9-8833-42c8211fa657