Controller Cuts Out Headset/Headphone Audio, Because of Certain In-Game Sounds
Discus and support Controller Cuts Out Headset/Headphone Audio, Because of Certain In-Game Sounds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I play a game with a headset, or headphones on and certain sounds occur in-game, the audio will cut out for about half a second, every single... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PUNISHERX619, Mar 29, 2018.
Thema:
Controller Cuts Out Headset/Headphone Audio, Because of Certain In-Game Sounds
Loading...
-
Controller Cuts Out Headset/Headphone Audio, Because of Certain In-Game Sounds - Similar Threads - Controller Cuts Headset
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Xbox series x headset sound cuts out followed by controller disconnecting
in XboX InsidersXbox series x headset sound cuts out followed by controller disconnecting: Hi community, I just bought a new Series X and I've experiencing constant connection loss between my wired headset (JBL quantum 100, I think) and my xbox, sometime, if I'm using the headset it... -
How do I fix my audio cutting out and my controller randomly disconnecting?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I fix my audio cutting out and my controller randomly disconnecting?: So I’ve been having this issue lately where my audio will start cutting in and out randomly at like 10 second intervals and it gets really bad while in an Xbox patty and people are talking.... -
Controller shuts off and audio cuts out
in XBoX on ConsolesController shuts off and audio cuts out: I need help fixing my controller, I’m not sure why but it constantly does this thing where the audio gets super choppy where I can’t hear my party, audio, and my friends can’t hear me because of... -
Xbox one controller cutting off
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one controller cutting off: My controller on my Xbox One was shutting off from time to time. I'd be in the middle of a game and get a message saying that the primary user had no controller and I'd turn it back on and...
Users found this page by searching for:
headset cuts out