Controller Cursor
Discus and support Controller Cursor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my son has an Xbox one S, it's about 1.5 years old, lately, when you try to select something on the Xbox menu, it jumps 2 to 3 places instead of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kaymanwalker, Nov 30, 2018.
Thema:
Controller Cursor
Loading...
-
Controller Cursor - Similar Threads - Controller Cursor
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
New gamepad cursor mode for controllers and handhelds like Xbox Rog Ally X - Feedback
in XboX InsidersNew gamepad cursor mode for controllers and handhelds like Xbox Rog Ally X - Feedback: Would really love the option to make right stick mouse control and left stick scroll up and down. The reason why is for years if you have been using Rog devices (including the current Xbox Rog... -
My Xbox Series X controller cursor drifts upwards uncontrollably in menu screen. Any thoughts?
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox Series X controller cursor drifts upwards uncontrollably in menu screen. Any thoughts?: My Xbox Series X controller cursor drifts upwards uncontrollably in menu screen on SOME games, but not all games. And the drift doesn't occur during actual gameplay. Any thoughts on this? Is this... -
Xbox Series X Controller cursor lag after update.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X Controller cursor lag after update.: I've seen a few posts on here to revert the firmware, but the option no longer exists on the app. I am mainly seeing this when playing MLB the Show. Same issue with 2 Elite controllers, a turtle... -
Mouse cursor control on Microsoft Edge
in XboX InsidersMouse cursor control on Microsoft Edge: Just got myself a keyboard and mouse for my Xbox and thought it would be a cool feature to allow the mouse cursor control on the internet app. :) submitted by /u/AddisonsDisease [link] [comments] -
My mouse cursor has become very erratic and jerky. Very hard to control!
in XBoX on ConsolesMy mouse cursor has become very erratic and jerky. Very hard to control!: This started in jigsaw after a Win 10 update on Oct 24, 2016. I have changed mice, wireless, usb, touchpad, all have same results. Only affects MS Jigsaw. bae06cfa-afa1-43f8-9f00-2b8741639caf